The Low Loader Thread

Scaf

Change the record Wattie. It’s his choice, he made it.
And whilst doing his job he can’t be sure the owner of one of the cars won’t get too close.
He was also on someone else’s premises and they may have rules by which he must abide by, I certainly require all visitors to put on not just a face covering but an Type11R mask (which we provide).

Reactions: Zep

conaero

Forum Owner
And whilst doing his job he can’t be sure the owner of one of the cars won’t get too close.
He was also on someone else’s premises and they may have rules by which he must abide by, I certainly require all visitors to put on not just a face covering but an Type11R mask (which we provide).
I take it if they don't, they get one of your free ground storage boxes yes?

GTVGEOFF

Matt and Ash had my car for a full service and a few extra bits and pieces, I particularly ask them to check and adjust the gearbox settings, boy is this car good now, they did a cracking job, I love driving it even more now.

Phil H

At least it's not all software controlled Ewan, so hopefully a fairly straightforward fix; total failure on cars of that era can be easier to trace rather than pesky intermittent faults.

Ewan

Tom is confident it’ll be an easy fix and he knows my car well. Nice chap, and multiple Maserati owner. Hopefully I’ll get good news later today.

MAF260

I liked them back in the day they seemed a lot of car for their money, hope you got a steal there Mark :)

Should be a bit of fun, it's a 20v turbo. You know me, Newton - I always drive a hard bargain when buying. I kicked the guy in the nuts before bending him over ;)

alfatwo

At least it's not all software controlled Ewan, so hopefully a fairly straightforward fix; total failure on cars of that era can be easier to trace rather than pesky intermittent faults.
Trouble is Phil, even if its easy to diagnose, the price of the parts and fixing it is about the same as your average loft conversion!

Dave