The Low Loader Thread

outrun

This time it wasn't one of the Italian cars that broke.....

Thrown every warning light under the sun, apparently it's a steering sensor that is a common fault. Ordinarily I would be fairly relaxed about waiting for it to be returned but we're going on a cycling/walking holiday tomorrow and the bikes go on the roof so this is an issue! These things always happen when time isn't on your side!

Warranty runs out in October, I reckon I will be paying to extend this one.

GeoffCapes

This time it wasn't one of the Italian cars that broke.....
View attachment 87460

Thrown every warning light under the sun, apparently it's a steering sensor that is a common fault. Ordinarily I would be fairly relaxed about waiting for it to be returned but we're going on a cycling/walking holiday tomorrow and the bikes go on the roof so this is an issue! These things always happen when time isn't on your side!

Warranty runs out in October, I reckon I will be paying to extend this one.

Surely the bikes will fit on the roof of the FF?

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure my fiesty Northern Irish missus would agree entirely.
Your hooshold is already quite the melting pot, Athol, and arguably a bit too much Prussian for anyone's sanity with those dawgs factored in. Chuck Norn Oron into that mix as well and it's quite the tinderbox. I'd say you're better off oot of it.

outrun

Your hooshold is already quite the melting pot, Athol, and arguably a bit too much Prussian for anyone's sanity with those dawgs factored in. Chuck Norn Oron into that mix as well and it's quite the tinderbox. I'd say you're better off oot of it.

The only way to leave is in a box, or swimming with the fishies. I have been told.

Swedish Paul

Here in France the picnic areas are very good and nice to stop and take a picnic and siesta before carrying on.
Don’t get me started!! It’s the same here is Sweden, but try to stop somewhere in England. Of course, they will take a fiver if you for the privilege.

outrun

Full respect to Porsche Glasgow, the car is back at my house around 7 hours after it was collected on the low loader. Fault was actually a rear abs sensor in the end and as they see this quite a lot, they have replaced all 4 under warranty so we won't have an issue on our holiday. Plus a nice wee bag with chololates and so on as a courtesy.

Maserati UK, take note. This is how you manage the customer experience.

ScaldedCat

Staff member
View attachment 87469

Full respect to Porsche Glasgow, the car is back at my house around 7 hours after it was collected on the low loader. Fault was actually a rear abs sensor in the end and as they see this quite a lot, they have replaced all 4 under warranty so we won't have an issue on our holiday. Plus a nice wee bag with chololates and so on as a courtesy.

Maserati UK, take note. This is how you manage the customer experience.
Is the wee bag in case you get caught short on the way?