Lancia Delta Integrale Evo 1

Evo Cymru

G'day all,

Well never thought it would come to this, but a knackered knee and subsequent sorry lack of use means I must consider selling my integrale. Owned by me since 2002 (at 76000km- 47000 miles) it is
currently on 97000 km (60000 miles). The car has undergone a massive amount of work over the time I have owned it with it build virtually rebuilt! All mechanical and electrical components, electrical sensors, bolts, washers etc were refurbished, or replaced with OEM parts or uprated items. It is exceptionally clean and tidy! To say I am saddened is an understatement!

Price wise I am looking for around £35k which is what it is worth to me - if it fails to sell I will not be disappointed!

Any questions or for more photos/info please feel free to pm me. Just some of the major stuff done:

Major Modifications
Exhaust:
Techo 2 Tubular Manifold and Supersprint SS Exhaust

Engine:

Bespoke Allard TurboSports Front Mounted Intercooler
Bespoke Allard TurboSports Uprated Alluminum Radiator
Roller Bearing T38 Turbo with Auto Integrale ‘Fast Road' Cams
Adjustable Camsahft Pulleys, 630cc Fuel Injectors and Uprated Fuel Pump
Rebored Cylinders to 84.6mm with12mm Head Bolts, Uprated Head Gasket, Forged Pistons and steel conrods
Balance Shafts Removed, Uprated Oil Pump and Baffled Sump
Uprated 'Motorsport' grade engine wiring loom to ensure electrical gremlins!
Custom Remap by FC Performance – Boost Pressure increased to 1.45bar

Drivetrain:
Refurbished Front and Rear Differentials – Front Uprated to 300NM Fluid
Steel Light Weight Flywheel, Fast Road Clutch with Alcon Plate

Suspension:
BC Coilover suspension kit with adjustable top mounts
All bushes replaced with Polyurethane and Uprated Droplink Kit
Rear Diff Cradle, Uprated Rear Lateral Suspension Bars and OMP Rear Lower Suspension Brace

Brakes:
Drilled and Grooved Front and Rear Discs, Uprated Brake Pads – EBC Green stuff and Goodridge SS Brakelines

Fantastic car that I will be very sorry to let go! Any questions please pm me. Hopefully I will be going to the La Vita Rossa at Prescott on Sunday 29 May if anyone wants some more details and a closer look.

Oliver

P1070804.jpgP1070807.jpgP1070809.jpg

StuartW

That looks stunning but sorry that you have to sell. The Evo 1 is the model to have & I miss mine greatly but your one really does look special, what a great car to have owned
Good luck with the sale or congratulations if you end up keeping it!

zagatoes30

Lovely car similar engine mods to my Q4 but that is worth a third of the price.

If you're lucky it won't sell as you know you will regret it

Andyk

I've seen this car when Olivewr popped around to see me the other week....It is a lovely car and worth every penny.....A very quick car with the upgrades as well. Not your normal (if there is such a thing thing) Integrale. Good luck with the sale my friend.

Evo Cymru

Thanks for the positive comments guys! Started to give it a good clean today - had forgotten the efforts I had gone to get it perfect. And bloody **** does it go!!

chad5k1

Wish I'd never sold mine. It is the only car that I just can't bare to read about anymore...

DSCF0008.jpg
DSCF0027.jpg
DSCF0033.jpg
DSCF0041.jpg

If you can find a way - don't do it!

Evo Cymru

Morning all,

Just to update this thread, the car is now at Autointegrale in Reading who be changing the cam belt and sorting some other bits and pieces ready for any possible sale (or return home!)

Olly

Evo Cymru

Hi all,

Another update! So it seems I may be moving to Aus for a while at the end of the year so the car sale has become a little more urgent. I have dropped the price to £35k - don't think I'll drop lower but seems sad to put it in storage for a long time. Ad is here:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C816080

I'll also be putting my other cars up for sale as well over the summer so if you know someone who is on the lookout for a 3200 GTA Assetto Corsa in red drop me a message.

Olly

zagatoes30

Lovely, never been able to afford an Evo hence I have a 155 Q4 which is worth significantly less. Some nice mods as well some of which the Q4 is having done now