Amazon RAVPower 500A Peak Current Portable Car Jump Starter Power Bank BE QUICK

Needamaser

Used it yesterday for first time.
Van battery had enough power to make a "click" when tried to start. Connected and pressed boost button and started immediately.
Van is 2.5td and my previous Halfords booster couldn't get close to turning the engine over when this happened.
Can't believe the power in something that small. In its case with all the different attachments it is 1.4kg. Great value for money.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Glad it worked in a real life scenario :goodnews:

Make sure you register it with RavPower on their web site.
I bought a RavPower multiport USB charger that failed, and they immediately just posted out a replacement not requiring a return.
...I later discovered it had not actually failed but it was one of the USB leads that had shorted out causing the charger to shutdown.
I connected them, but they just said 'don't worry about it' and didn't want me to return the replacement.
I guess such customer service has resulted in increased sales, by me posted this thread originally.

Needamaser

Hi Mike,
Had re-read this thread before posting and tried to register.
However I am getting a message their website isn't"secure" and it won't allow me.
Pinged them an email this morning and was amazed I got an answer on a Sunday immediately saying give them my account number and password and they would register it. However that is the problem I can't register so replied accordingly.
Did you have any issues or is it perhaps my Google Chrome or similar!
Cheers.