Brooklands Supercar Sunday July 17th

Sommi

Forgot to bring this up earlier, but I received the below email from Phil Ward sometime last week. Have others got this as well?
Is there a chance of a SportsMaserati gathering?

The format is the same as in previous years and is more relaxed than the Italian Car Day we held on April 30th, which was at full capacity (6200 visitors).

In order to manage the track session effectively over at Mercedes-Benz World we have reduced the number of groups to improve mashalling and increase the amount of demonstration laps.

We expect a substantial entry of Italian cars and other nationalities, notably Aston Martin, Porsche and Bentley which had a strong entry last year.

John Reaks will be demonstrating his ex-Nelson Piquet F1 Benetton again, which is always a spectacular show.

If you would like to take part please let me know at your earliest opportunity as the limited number of places will fill up quickly when we go public with our event promotion.

Regards,

Phil

GeoffCapes

Off to Ibiza the next day so I might be able to make it.

Not got the email (unless it went in the spam folder) though. :(

Contigo

Sponsor
Ok guys not long to go until this one.

M3 Fleet Services list please.

1.Contigo
2. Morebeans

Contigo

Sponsor
1.Contigo
2. Morebeans
3. Ebenezer
4. Conaero

You can come out with me on the Parade lap if you like Matt.

Auto Italia

Forgot to bring this up earlier, but I received the below email from Phil Ward sometime last week. Have others got this as well?
Is there a chance of a SportsMaserati gathering?

The format is the same as in previous years and is more relaxed than the Italian Car Day we held on April 30th, which was at full capacity (6200 visitors).

In order to manage the track session effectively over at Mercedes-Benz World we have reduced the number of groups to improve mashalling and increase the amount of demonstration laps.

We expect a substantial entry of Italian cars and other nationalities, notably Aston Martin, Porsche and Bentley which had a strong entry last year.

John Reaks will be demonstrating his ex-Nelson Piquet F1 Benetton again, which is always a spectacular show.

If you would like to take part please let me know at your earliest opportunity as the limited number of places will fill up quickly when we go public with our event promotion.

Regards,

Phil

We have 60 cars on track at Brooklands on Sunday 17th including Maseratis. Jodie Kidd will be unveiling a recreation of the Maserati 3200 Barchetta by Candini. All Maserati owners are welcome to join the display. Phil

StuartW

Sounds great Phil, I'm sorry to be missing this one.
I hope the weather plays ball, have a good one