Brooklands Supercar Sunday July 17th

rockits

Thanks for the video Scaf. I should have been a bit closer then! Lovely GTS btw....both looks and sound. A joy to follow it.

Are you based in Herts?

rockits

Sorry for my lack of social prowess. It was a little hard as had my son & 2 x bro in laws & their cousin to entertain.

Auto Italia a few months back was much busy with more exotic motors. A bit quieter than I expected this one.

rockits

Yes, Boxmoor, Hemel Hempstead
Ah OK, good to know a local Maser entbusiast. I'm Bell Bar nr Brookmans Park so not a zillion miles away.

Happy to pop over at some point for a coffee & chat when time/opportunity permits.

RG07 MAS

Hoyin, it probably was me, I got pulled for an ownership/insurance check in Hampton a few weeks back?

CatmanV2

Really? Even as a teenager, that's amazing good fortune. You'll be telling us you have never had any speeding points next!

I've only bee pulled once. I did a U-turn in front of a police car. In December, in the late afternoon, with no lights.

Definitely worried about the breath test as it had been the office party the night before, but it was green.

C

StuartW

Wow Phil, I'm impressed.

I had 2 speeding tickets in my teens when I was still wet behind the ears but nothing since.
And Mr C, I was also pulled for an illegal U turn a couple of years ago in Lincoln city centre so I just grabbed a street atlas and claimed I was lost, worked a treat!

hoyin

Hoyin, it probably was me, I got pulled for an ownership/insurance check in Hampton a few weeks back?

Cool.

Haha I pulled up next to your but didn't bother giving you a wave as I was in my wife's car and I would have been embarrassed.

Morebeans

That's one expensive picture! I'd better start saving for the Piazza Italia convoy in Horsham, as it will be an expensive round - heh heh!!