2017 The Road to Le Mans

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Bad timing again around my birthday so not 100% yet. 40th bash same weekend

Oh, I'm sure you've had more "bashes" than that, Phil. Still it's nice that you're counting. :smile:

Anyway, bollox. Celebrate in Le Mans. What better gift could there ever be!

midlifecrisis

Yes I'm in, but I'll possibly go from Newhaven-Dieppe or Portsmotuh/Poole to Cherbourg. It seems daft for me to travel east to Calais come back west to Bournemouth or where ever I am next year.

MrPea

I'd like to be in on next year. Been wanting to go for years now and never made it. Put me down provisionally, as it's possible I might arrange a separate with some other friends - in which case I'd certainly come and join in some of the frivolities with you lot.

conaero

Forum Owner
I'd like to be in on next year. Been wanting to go for years now and never made it. Put me down provisionally, as it's possible I might arrange a separate with some other friends - in which case I'd certainly come and join in some of the frivolities with you lot.

No probs, just watch out for the thread in the New Year.

stevo

We are both in. You'll all get lost without us

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dan!

Any interest in a Portuguese road trip the week after Le Mans as per my Pyrenees trip this year?

Scaf

Will will certainly be putting my name down for this and would be up for a road trip tagged on

conaero

Forum Owner
If we shortened Le Mans, Id be up for a blast round mid/Southern France after, it would all have to done within a week I feel though.

We are planning a Northern Spain trip in the Autumn of 2017, Portsmouth/Bilbao through the Cantabrian and Pyrenees then drive back up to St Malo then back to Blighty on a 10 day trip.

MrMickS

After chatting with Dave today we might be heading down next year then off to Italy for a couple of weeks. Not sure about whether to camp or not yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contigo

Sponsor
I'm in now but just for the **** up few days pre race! Taking he GTI down too! Yeehaaa!