20 Miuras together

Picture number 11 is the best imho
I saw a purple one in St Trop many years ago before camera 'phones were even dreamed of. I am sure I still have the common or garden photograph I took. Think I will dig it out.
All Lambo's are fab particularly these ones

zagatoes30

Not my thing but they do look great all together and so many shades of loud someone should buy one and paint it beige :)

conaero

Forum Owner
That is amazing, stunning car, stunning setting.

The mayor didn't back out at the last moment then?

drewf

That is amazing, stunning car, stunning setting.

The mayor didn't back out at the last moment then?

Very sore point mate!!! :D

Some mayors clearly have the interests of their car-building heritage at heart. Some don't.

jluis

Very sore point mate!!! :D

Some mayors clearly have the interests of their car-building heritage at heart. Some don't.

The fact each of those costs about 40x each of hours probably had some influence

drewf

Possibly so - it was also organised by the factory, rather than me. I expect the factory has a tad more sway with the local authorities than I did in Modena! Still, I'm nearly over it now.... ;)

2b1ask1

Special case
It was a blow for sure drew, unforgivable of the factory to pull that stunt as it in no way effected them and would only have added to the festivities. ah well maybe we should all buy Lambos..!

Andyk

Just stunning Drew....Not a classic car sort of person but these are just so lovely......That shape is perfect.

midlifecrisis

Stunning, Muiras are my favourite Lambo, not as ostentatious as the modern ones are. And definitely not driven by 20-25 years olds...