What are the best lease deals at the mo ?

iainw

Iain - How about my daughters baby blue Fiat 500, that should help you with the guilt.

When does the 458 Spyder turn up - hope its the white one I pointed out!!!

I haven’t decided on it yet Dave- but yes a spider is up there as one of the 3. Ironically I need to sort the car 2 first so I can pull the trigger on number one. I don’t think it’s a good idea to have only a 458 or 570s coming into December!
How’s your golf going? That’s the sort of thing I need!

D Walker

I haven’t decided on it yet Dave- but yes a spider is up there as one of the 3. Ironically I need to sort the car 2 first so I can pull the trigger on number one. I don’t think it’s a good idea to have only a 458 or 570s coming into December!
How’s your golf going? That’s the sort of thing I need!

It has a couple of minor issues, nothing I cant live with, its 12 yr old but it runs well, Will be happy if I get 2 years out of it, and yes I'm looking for car no 1 (everybody groan). Was going to wait until May as the work event planned for April would have powered the bank account, but that postponed until Oct now!!

iainw

ACFFB238-0FF3-4789-9AAE-120C9D3E6795.jpg
It has a couple of minor issues, nothing I cant live with, its 12 yr old but it runs well, Will be happy if I get 2 years out of it, and yes I'm looking for car no 1 (everybody groan). Was going to wait until May as the work event planned for April would have powered the bank account, but that postponed until Oct now!!

iainw

Thanks mate- will make a call Monday. Looks just the ticket. If they have any in stock it will be one step closer...