Chris Harris Drives: the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Andyk

Saw that Nick...he likes it as I do....First new Alfa I have yearned for for many years....Cracking car.

conaero

Forum Owner
I suppose when your sat in the drivers seat, you cant see the front end, so I would be happy to drive one. :)

Classico

Great review. Love Chris Harris. One of the best in the business for mine.

Still seems at odds though that this should be quicker than the top spec. Ghibli.

granturismo

Exactly, Maserati should respond to that with Ghibli MC or GTS, bolt on a nice bodykit, tune the exhaust and engine of Ghibli S, lower and widen stance and its a winner.

conaero

Forum Owner
Ghibli Stradale?

It's all very peculiar, letting Alfa steal Maserati sales with their own engine.

Andyk

I suppose when your sat in the drivers seat, you cant see the front end, so I would be happy to drive one. :)

You really do have a downing on the front of this car Matt.......... Just cannot see it...There are worse front ends in the Alfa range....(Mito)

zagatoes30

Good review and if some one had told us 5 years ago that Alfa would have a car that is nearly as good as a M3 we wouldn't have believed them. The more I see it the more I like it which is often the way with the better Alfas. Tempted to consider a new one but common sense says wait and buy one 12-18 mths after release. Pretty sure I will end up with one, one way or another.

hilts uk

Nice car and good review. The depreciation on these will be eye watering. I had a Jag XFR, best car I have ever owned in terms of driving experience but I dropped more money on that than I did on anything else.

steamer

I'd give my left ******** to be able to drive like him.

I really like the car, but you'd have to not care about 50K + to spend it on one surely ?