Half a million posts!

conaero

Forum Owner
Not good enough, 6am on the first morning of the stag do, someone had an early night! Poor effort and don't give me the excuse that you just got in at 6am!

1st beer was at 5.50 yesterday hit the sack at 2am, what did you do then apart from not coming?

2b1ask1

Special case
That was a bit uneventful in the end... I wasn't far out with my guess (I thought this afternoon).

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, I got ahead of myself, we are still 5k or so off, sorry.

If anyone asks a perfectly sensible question we’ll burn through that in no time, with all kinds of inanity, tomfoolery, fuckwittery and general bollox. Perhaps even an answer, though that seems less likely.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I hope whoever posts number 600,000 says something important, amazing or profound. But it seems unlikely. :smile:

alfatwo

Or a 3200GT is a better car physically and more financially rewarding than an old 4200 ;)

Dave

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Or, worse, a declaration from our esteemed leader and sage that we must henceforth agree with one another on all topics and that threads shall not drif SQUIRREL!

G

Guest 1678

Or Frank regales with anecdotes and wise words from the Black Country that take 14 months to decipher!

Andyk

Let the talking sh1t long continue....It makes the forum all that more interesting....and I do a lot of it. :D

midlifecrisis

I bet it's some question about tyres or which brand of battery to get...those types of posts must dominate the forum..other than where we're going to get drunk next...

alfatwo

Or Frank regales with anecdotes and wise words from the Black Country that take 14 months to decipher!

Black Country, that's West Brom way, my dad used to play for them in the 1950's,he was very good apparently!

$T2eC16VHJIQE9qUHtG6gBQMMZ5gIj!~~60_35.jpg

Dave