Hello from Sheffield

sheffield chris

IMG_0011.jpgIMG_0016.jpgIMG_0024.jpg
Hi all,
just wanted to introduce myself & say hi, i am Chris from sunny Sheffield & after months & months of looking at ford mustangs & other V8's
i finally made the right decision & got my self a Maserati CC 4200 GT about 6 weeks ago, i am totally blown away by it as never owned anything like it before
& do not regret buying it at all.
got the car from quality cars today here in Sheffield after talking to the guys at the Sheffield supercar centre, (top blokes) who had inspected the car
& given it the thumbs up.
i live on the southside of sheff & have seen a couple of maserati's in the dronfield/coal aston area.

is there many ppl from sheff on this forum & is there any meets in the area ? would love to meet up & chat about these cars.

cheers .. chris ..

rockits

Welcome Chris. Lovely car & great choice of colour ;)

Not sure about Sheffield but plenty of guys north of me in Hertfordshire!

Are your seats two tone?

sheffield chris

hi rockits, cheers for the reply
yeah it has a two tone interior (black n grey)
a 3.2 came flying by me 2 weeks ago very near my house & the super car centre in sheff has always got a few Maserati's in being worked on.

safrane

Welcome and an excellent choice of motor.

Plenty of members close to you and a few more across the Pennines as well.

I think they were planning a meet and drive ending up at Richard Grace's place this summer.

Andyk

A big warm welcome Chris.......what a lovely 4200..Sounds like you are smitten.

drewf

Welcome Chris! Originally from Norton... Great to see another Sheffield owner on here - not far away now either, live near Barnby Moor when in the UK. Always happy to meet up, there are quite a few of us in Yorkshire!

conaero

Forum Owner
Welcome Chris, echo what the others have said. We have members all over. Get involved in the forum and it will save you £k's in running costs. Meets all over the UK, Europe, US and Austrailia if you fancy it or even feel free to organise one yourself, just keep a daily eye out in the events sections.

If you have any questions on your lovely new purchase, no matter how trivial, just ask away. We were all Masreati newbies at one point, and remember fondly the journey that you are now embarking on.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Hi Chris, Sheffield not far from me in Holmfirth, as said, quite a few of us along the M62/M1 corridors.

MrMickS

Hi Chris. It's good to see another Yorkshire owner.

I don't live in Sheffield but my parents, brother, and eldest daughter do so I make the trip down on a regular basis.

If you don't mind showing off there's another Cars In The Park event at Lotherton Hall just outside Leeds at the end of Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheffield chris

thanks guys, only had it 6 weeks but makes me smile everytime I get in & start it up,
I do get a bit worried when the wife drives it but she loves it too.

GeoffCapes

Chris, is yours Grigio Alfieri?

Looks like it in the first pics, and then looks lighter in your profile pic. either way. Very nice.

sheffield chris

yeah, Grigio Alfieri.
took my profile pic in blazing sunshine plus enhanced it on my phone.
also nero/grigio 2 tone interior with grigio stitching & piping
IMG_0040.jpgIMG_0039.jpg