Saprano Stu - Big Thanks!!!

Vampyrebat

I met up with Stuart this Saturday in Warrington to purchase a new roof-liner and Centre console for my Maserati. The parts were a very good price and the quality was fantastic, both were like new and for a fraction of the price!!!
Not only was the headliner in fantastic condition but it was also a rare alcantara one.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Stuart again for being a wealth of knowledge about all things Maserati and a all round good egg and gentleman. I know that most of you all know Stuart and have probably had dealings with him. But to all you other 'Newbies' If you need any parts for your 32's/42's/GS and many other models, contact Stu first to see if he has what you are looking for. He has a Aladdin's Cave full of top quality parts for your car.

Thanks Again Stuart and shall see you soon.

Stu

maseratimad

Hi could someone please pm me Stuarts contact details as have a few interior components I am looking for thank you

flexwing

What a top bloke Stu is. Just got some bits to finish off the interior of my 4200 which I couldnt get anywhere else.
Cheers Stu. Highly recommended.
Gordon

Vampyrebat

What a top bloke Stu is. Just got some bits to finish off the interior of my 4200 which I couldnt get anywhere else.
Cheers Stu. Highly recommended.
Gordon

I'm really happy that I have managed to help out all of you that are in the same position as me. You are more than welcome;-)