spacecadet

Great progress

-New clutch kit fitted, gearbox oil replaced, gearbox fitted back onto the engine.

What gearbox do you have? ZF or 6 speed Getrag? Did the clutch set simply fit?

-Valve clearance adjustment finished. What a job that was! Clearances are all improved now however. I had some shims custom made in Australia. The lengths I go to for my cars...

Can you tell more about this? Was this cheaper then getting the shims from Maserati or why?

Bertone

Hi Haydn,

Great write-up!!

I found this fantastic web page: http://www.maserati-alfieri.co.uk/alfieri00a.htm
Scroll down to "BITURBOS" on the left-hand side, and there you have several links to the Biturbo worshop manuals...

Hope they come in handy!

I'm thinking on buying a 224v that I've seen here in Madrid (Spain) so I might ask you and the rest of members here for some buying advice in a new post that I will create soon:happy:

2b1ask1

Special case
Great work Haydn; such a satisfying feeling when they run after major works isn't it?

What is with the temperature gauge reading -35?

agooner

Well done, I am envious of your determination and perseverance. Anything I try is bound to go wrong (plumbing, Kitchen worktop, etc) so tend to avoid it now.

Great work Haydn. Really looking forward to seeing this on the road. Reckon you'll make it down for Festival Italia in August?

Gp79

Enjoying the updates, it is a bit more than a recommission!

Keep up the good work.

philw696

Stunning work well done to you getting on with it in a UK Winter.
Certainly don't miss those.
Although we have just had another Cyclone hit us with some nasty weather.