Lovely example of a Ghibli - but how much?!

And it's LHD. Be better off getting one from Europe.

Transportation would certainly cost less. Left-hookers offer the driver more room in the footwell - handy if you've got big feet! Likely to be in better condition coming from Japan because they don't salt their roads in winter.

GeoffCapes

I live 30 mins from Dover so it would be easy to drive one back from Europe.

Just need the space for one.

^ The two darker ones look very nice, the darker colours seem to set the shape of the Ghibli off a lot better than the lighter colours, not convinced by the red but that's just my personal taste. They are a lot less money but I'm surprised to see how much prices seem to be creeping up by. A year ago average prices were around 10k to 14k.

I'd be shocked if the one in Japan actually went for that price!

Ewan

My first Ghibli was a 306bhp 2 litre LHD variant and was a joy. All 3 look good to me! Red works well on them in real life, though it could do with better wheels (either the earlier "Merak" design ones or the later, bigger, GT ones).

ian roberts

My first Ghibli was also a 306 bhp 2 ltr LHD with the 6 speed gearbox from 1994. I have one of the last 1999 GT's now, an auto which is absolutely lovely but am seriously thinking of selling to fund something similar to the LHD autoscout cars above. The are awesome.

highlander

Honestly? That red one would be in my garage in a minute, one of the few cars I've seen that would score higher than marci (sshhhh, don't tell her)