Jaguar XFR

Hedgetrimmer

Unfortunately the N+1 policy that I apply to bikes doesn't wash with the misses when it comes to cars. Therefore my XFR needs to make way for my Quattroporte which should be gracing my drive in the next couple of weeks.

The XFR has been an epic car. Docile when you want her to be the rediculously powerful when stroked. It is for this reason that she is being sold as there is not much of a contrast in pace with my Caterham R600.

I am not sure whether the link below breaches forum rules but Pistonheads spotted my advert on their website and kindly wrote a very positive article on their front page. There is a link to the full advert at the bottom of the article.

I am looking for £14,950.ono

Pistonheads article link below

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/spotted-ykywt/the-15k-jaguar-xfr-you-know-you-want-to/34847

rockits

Very nice....always been tempted by the XFR but something always stops me...not sure what it is. Maybe the QP. Great all round car and a better option than an AMG Merc or BMW M5 at this price point IMHO.

Still think my XJ looks like crazy value for money at similar kind of money. I think everything is telling me to keep the XJ for a bit longer. Seems silly to sell for silly money.

I looked at one a few years back and was tempted, but the salesman would not do a deal so I walked.
Was impressed with it though and then he showed me the new (at the time) XJ and it was a dark interior and the interior rear looked like a cave. Simply too big

Hedgetrimmer

Many thanks for the comments guys. She represents great value but unfortunately I have had nothing but silly bids on the car from opportunists.

Hedgetrimmer

Many thanks for the comments guys. She represents great value but unfortunately I have had nothing but silly bids on the car from opportunists.

urquattrogus

It looks great value.

Did the early ones really have more bhp?

'm waiting for them to drop this engine in the XE and then it's that the Guilia, or the C63 for my next car.

MrPea

Awesome car. I'd buy it from you had I the cash. A good friend has one... It's savagely quick and so comfy. Good luck selling her.