19" V Style Dark Grey alloys with NEW Michelin Supersports rear and PZeros Front

Yarlsberg

For facelift QP 4.7S (or Gran Turismo) Looking for £1250
or near offers.

The rims are not brand new but are in near perfect condition- a few tiny scuffs to the surface as in the zoomed pic.

Gone for 285 40 19 rear and 245 45 19 for a more forgiving ride.

Collection only around New Forest or Watford area
V Style.jpgV Style 2.jpg
thks
Yarlsberg

Attachments

• IMG_7604.jpg
    IMG_7604.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_7605.jpg
    IMG_7605.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_7606.jpg
    IMG_7606.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 332

Pramrod

I have these on my 2005 QP. Gorgeous wheels!
- but kerbing is an issue because they protude badly beyond the tyre.

Yarlsberg

Any interest?? Will consider sensible offers around £1200- thats just £600 for nearly new rims and £600 for the tyres....

Yarlsberg

I have these on my 2005 QP. Gorgeous wheels!
- but kerbing is an issue because they protude badly beyond the tyre.

Actually these tyres have a nice wider profile for a more compliant ride, so much less prone to curbing as they're not ultra low profile

Yarlsberg

These are still available as I haven't had time to list them these last months. Any interest- I'm open to offers.

For facelift QP 4.7S (or Gran Turismo)

The rims are not brand new but are in near perfect condition- a few tiny scuffs to the surface as in the zoomed pic.

Gone for 285 40 19 rear and 245 45 19 for a more forgiving ride.

Collection only around New Forest or Watford area
View attachment 39106View attachment 39105
thks
Yarlsberg

mattjevans

I'm still interested but won't be able to do anything until after my wallet-destroying family holiday at the end of August. Will give you a shout then if you still have them.

Yarlsberg

Anyone interested in the alloys (with tyres ideally) , if not I will split them up again...

Open to sensible offers!

Yarlsberg

Preparing for Spring clear out. Would rather sell as is with tyres so will see if any interest over next fortnight and then possibly split.

And I'm not being battered down on price. All the "Expert" commentary about figure I'd achieve on the other Grigio Titanio alloys I sold last turned out to be tosh as they went for £1400- RIMS ONLY...

Please PM me if interested.