Just saying hello!

Digsy

I've been lurking for a while but just placed a deposit with the one and only Richard Grace for his blue Granturismo S. In the end the sound and beauty were too much for me and I succumbed. Please reassure me that I've made the right decision as I'm spending far more than I'd intended!

If anyone sees/hears me around the Liverpool area please come up and say hi!

Andyk

Hi Digsy and what a stunning car.....Looked at this many times on Dicky's web site....Just stunning...So pleased for you.

spkennyuk

I've been lurking for a while but just placed a deposit with the one and only Richard Grace for his blue Granturismo S. In the end the sound and beauty were too much for me and I succumbed. Please reassure me that I've made the right decision as I'm spending far more than I'd intended!

If anyone sees/hears me around the Liverpool area please come up and say hi!

Good choice and another northwest area member. Welcome along and enjoy the miles of smiles. You have a sleepless night to look forward to the evening before collection.

conaero

Forum Owner
A great choice indeed. If your a newbie buying a Maserati for the first time, you have bought wisely as Dicky and Marios will look after you and their warranties and pre purchase inspections are second to none.

Well done.

D Walker

I am not going to say hello - I was hoping it would wait around until April !

Only joking - Best colour IMO - Enjoy to the max.

Dave W

drewf

Congratulations!

I'm particularly pleased for you, as Susie has been eyeing that up for a while. Saved me a fortune Digsy :D

Contigo

Sponsor
You beat Stu to it, it couldn't fit in his garage so you lucked out on that one! Well done mate, THE best colour in any Maserati imo! Welcome to the GTS club :D

MrMickS

Welcome, that's a lovely looking car.

We have a North West run out on the 9th October if you fancy it. Details can be found somewhere on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeyMaser

That's a great looking car... unusual colour combo. I reckon it would look really mean and moody with gloss black wheels! :)