Spyder at ADG

Ewan

Does anyone know anything about the Argento Luna 2005 Spyder for sale at ADG? A Maserati virgin mate of mine fancies it for his wife. Seems overpriced by at least £5k to me, but I could be wrong.

zagatoes30

Seems a bit high but ADG cars are normally very good.

The Black & Tan one that sold recently was low 20s for a similar mileage from what I understand.

Stewart

Does anyone know anything about the Argento Luna 2005 Spyder for sale at ADG? A Maserati virgin mate of mine fancies it for his wife. Seems overpriced by at least £5k to me, but I could be wrong.

Excellent example I am selling in the adds on home page Euan, 37k dry miles going off road shortly, all keys ,books service etc etc, price negotiable .
Regards,
Stewart.

Ewan

Thanks Stuart. I'll pass this on to my friend. Can you email some pictures to me, including the interior? To: Ewan (at) Coppercoat (dot) Com

Ewan

Thanks Peter. I'll tell my mate. I think he'd be happy to buy it at around that price.

Ewan

It appears my friend is impatient! He went to ADG an hour ago and the deal is agreed. Apparently it's spotless. So we have another new owner to welcome to the world of Maserati.

Contigo

Sponsor
It appears my friend is impatient! He went to ADG an hour ago and the deal is agreed. Apparently it's spotless. So we have another new owner to welcome to the world of Maserati.

I saw it a week or two ago, tidy motor.

Andyk

Sounds like a great example and good ones are getting hard to find so prices seem to be reflecting that these days....well done to your mate Ewan.