Assetto Corsa Winter Works

Mott The Hoople

More torque though. That's what really matters on the road.

Ah - you must have meant less than the Alpha. Different story that. I initially assumed that this was a continuation of the 3.2 vs 4.2/4.7 jibes that run through a lot of threads. I'll now go and flush my head in the toilet in penance. Steve.

urquattrogus

Ah - you must have meant less than the Alpha. Different story that. I initially assumed that this was a continuation of the 3.2 vs 4.2/4.7 jibes that run through a lot of threads. I'll now go and flush my head in the toilet in penance. Steve.

No worries, yes 362lbft vs 440lbft, in cars that weigh a very similar amount, perhaps the alfa less.

The 3200 seems to deliver all that torque in one concentrated hit though, feels more :)

urquattrogus

Ah, thought this might crop up :)

A number of reasons really.

Most of all that I now have the Quadrifoglio as a daily car and it's just so epic to drive that it for me gives me my powerful Italian car hit. It also sounds great now the exhaust is sorted. £60k is not small change to get into the alfa either.

I also have the 66 Giulia for my classic hit too.

There is also a bit of a pattern with cars for me, I try and buy a good one and then spend thousands making it better and doing preventative stuff, then I end up selling, when I should really keep it because the hard work is done.

I want to own lot's of different cars and experience different things, and I really enjoy working on them and geeking out over the details. I'm proud to say I've owned a Maserati, and enjoyed it.

Also, I've never owned a drop top, so tempted to try one out.

urquattrogus

Hard to say, perhaps with brake booster vacuum or some such thing, it was only about £7 or something from memory.

I haven't got the diagram infront of me so can't remember exactly where it went...

alfatwo

What are you going to do with your lovely TS engined Sprint GT Gus, stick it on a Q plate? as it won't conform to the new U Gov MOT testing regs

Dave