FOR SALE – Two Original Ferrari Trucks

dem maser

355, F40, F50, Enzo, GTOs, CS, Scud, 16M original Cali, all of them cool...most post 360 not so.......

Corranga

You could have a point....but.....is a 348 cool ? ....

I think it is, yes. It was slated by di montezemolo when he took the helm, and therefore the motoring press at large, but more recent reviews say they are really good to drive when they aren't trying to kill you, and that in itself makes it cool enough for me ;)
Plus, it looks like a mini Testarossa, with those awesome door slats, and, well slats, slats, slats and the slatted rear light covers are amazing.

I'd have one in a minute if I could afford one, and only replace it when I could afford a 355 ;)

Andyk

Well I will agree that a 348 Is cooler than a 360 ..... But the van in the original thread is cooler than both. . . Not saying that they aren't very good just not a cool car......plenty of amazing cars out there that aren't thought of as cool.

highlander

Well I will agree that a 348 Is cooler than a 360 ..... But the van in the original thread is cooler than both. . . Not saying that they aren't very good just not a cool car......plenty of amazing cars out there that aren't thought of as cool.

Totally agree, cool is much more than looks, fast, rare.......and these old vans have it in spades