Maserati Granturismo S Auto

safrane

The GT seemed to hang on to the >£30k mark for a good few years which meant that so many newer ones backed up against the price log jam.

That jam burst at the start if the year and has pulled to other cars along with it.

Even a Strad can be had for early £60s.

I think a £5k pa drop is about right as the first £5k was the dealer margin and warranty and the second is just depreciation.

bigbob

Agree with Peter's view and understand why retail prices had to go into the twenties eventually. The only but I see differently is that the annual depreciation on many is now dropping to £3k as they get old.

As for the new facelift I doubt it will sell in quantities sufficient to influence the market - there is not enough new in it to provoke interest and the performance is so off the pace it is now embarrassing. 460PS GT versus AWD 310PS Golf R not sure which one I would call.

Mind any GranTurismo for sub £40k has to be worth a look as a prestigious weekend car that may not cost much to run all in over several years.

iainw

Agree with Peter's view and understand why retail prices had to go into the twenties eventually. The only but I see differently is that the annual depreciation on many is now dropping to £3k as they get old.

As for the new facelift I doubt it will sell in quantities sufficient to influence the market - there is not enough new in it to provoke interest and the performance is so off the pace it is now embarrassing. 460PS GT versus AWD 310PS Golf R not sure which one I would call.

Mind any GranTurismo for sub £40k has to be worth a look as a prestigious weekend car that may not cost much to run all in over several years.

I am with bob. Name a better car for 35 k than an MC shift. Insane VFM