Best colour for ghibli

theolive

Hi, I am buying a second hand ghibli (2014). Would love to know peoples thoughts on best colour and if mine is way off! My thoughts are cream interior no matter what. Colour wise from pics I like light blue and gold / bronzey colour. Then there is black and white. White looks nice in pics but not sure when I saw one. Black may not look special enough. I see lots of greys and silvers and I don't think much of those colours. Any thoughts. Been living abroad so not seen many around

CatmanV2

Surely the best colour is what you find most attractive?

<confused>

Welcome to the forum though :)

C

Andyk

Yep...no right or wrong colour.....well maybe the pink one that's in Wales.......The colours and interior you are looking for are all good..

MrMickS

There is Black (Nero) and Black Metallic (Nero Ribelle) which is what I have. It looks fantastic polished and with the sun on it. Personally if I'd have been picking the colour I'd have gone for either of the two blues.

I have the cream (Sabbia) interior. Its good but you have to watch for colour transfer onto the leather from some damp clothes. I've had this happen a couple of times and its a bit of effort to get it back to normal. That said I wouldn't swap for a darker interior.

highlander

There is Black (Nero) and Black Metallic (Nero Ribelle) which is what I have. It looks fantastic polished and with the sun on it. Personally if I'd have been picking the colour I'd have gone for either of the two blues.

I have the cream (Sabbia) interior. Its good but you have to watch for colour transfer onto the leather from some damp clothes. I've had this happen a couple of times and its a bit of effort to get it back to normal. That said I wouldn't swap for a darker interior.

and just how are your clothes getting damp?
tena do quite an extensive range you know...... ;)

theolive

Obviously it is the colour I like best, but in the showroom, all nice and sparkly they all look good. I find grey though can look very bland if just a little dirt on it, same with silver. So interested if anyone had any colours they'd avoid, wish they had got, or think look best. They all look great so just getting some thoughts

midlifecrisis

Yes, very close to Azzuro Argentina, quite a nice colour in the flesh, but we all know that Lilac is the best colour on a Maserati.

But if you notice they also put the Cadillac CTS-V as the best sports sedan, so what does that tell you about their standards

Last edited:

StuartW

A bit of a rubbish picture, but I had this one as a courtesy vehicle last week and the colour really suits the Ghibli, especially in the sunlight. This one had a black interior but cream would work well too

IMG_20161020_1046202.jpg

midlifecrisis

I once turned up to a meet a couple of years ago, I think it was the Silverstone-Maserati centenary in 2014, I met up with a few others on the A34, the majority of cars were mid or dark blue, mine being light blue! All very conservative.

I like the Burgundy, very 'regal' almost like a pair of Oxblood DMs.