2017 Events

GeoffCapes

Goodwood is the same day as Brands Hatch Blanc Pain race, which I can't do as I have a Christening.

I put my name down for the V engine meeting on 5th November though.

DrNic

Having met up with a few from SM last year at Southend Italian Car Festival I'd like to come along to another event!
Brandshatch would be great, how do I get involved??

Nic

dem maser

Just put your name down and when the event nears its time you will be informed and updated on a thread

dem maser

Leave it with me, there will be a thread over the weekend, just finalising some things with the organisers before i put it up

MrMickS

Leave it with me, there will be a thread over the weekend, just finalising some things with the organisers before i put it up

Sounds exciting ;) I'm trembling with anticipation... or its still the flu.

Looking forward to it. Will combine with a visit to the V&A for the Pink Floyd exhibition. Should make for a good weekend.

MrMickS

I know some people are looking to go to this: The Italian Car & Bike Rally is at Newby Hall on Sunday 4th June.

I'm missing it this year, but someone should probably organise.

Taliesyn

I attended the Blenheim Palace Festival of speed over the August Bank holiday. Good turnout of cars and lots of people.
In addition to the individual cars on show there were quite a few clubs, TVR being one of the biggest with about 20. No Maserati's though, so perhaps an opportunity for a gathering?

Mas1955

Just had this email from Goodwood, if it is in the wrong forum I do apologise.

Vee-Power Sunday cancelled!

We must sadly inform you that the 'Vee-Power Sunday' Breakfast Club has been cancelled. Unfortunately, since the cancellation of Japanese Sunday, the car parks surrounding the Motor Circuit haven't recovered to the standard required to ensure our customers have an enjoyable and risk-free experience. This is not a decision that has been taken lightly, but one that we have made in order to secure the safety of our customers.

Vee-Power Sunday would have been the Breakfast Club season finale so make sure you're following us across social media and that you've signed up to our email updates so we can keep you up-to-date regarding exciting 2018 updates and theme announcements. Finally, please share this message with any friends who are planning on attending but may not have access to email.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards,
Goodwood Breakfast Club Team