Giulia Day

dem maser

Yes. I own a 320d, when i drove the Giulia i found it on par with my car but in some areas worse, my car is now 4 years old......

P R

Yes. I own a 320d, when i drove the Giulia i found it on par with my car but in some areas worse, my car is now 4 years old......

Yes what I meant was most people who are in the market for a d segment diesel will be comparing a 320d vs a Giulia, not a 335d. I have had a sit in one (not driven one) and I really can't see inferiority compared to the BMw (I get a 420d when the Maser is getting serviced)

Andyk

I sat in one and thought it was a big improvement on Alfas of old but quality of materials that to German standards so with Dem on that. Plus I got back in the XE at it felt a bit more special from the driving seat. Big improvement though as said and should sell well for Alfa if they have got the quality and dealer network right.

montravia

Can't be worse than the 430 coupe M series I had as a courtesy car. Harsh, noisey, coffin like claustrophobia far too much lag, and that nasty late diesel surge

MikeyMaser

I test drove a Giulia QF in early February and it impressed me so much I decided to order one and sell my lovely GT-S.

I should get it in the next two weeks so I'll report back on how it compares. I still think it can't compete with the noise, sense of occasion and presence of the GT-S but we'll see.

dem maser

Thats what im saying Andy, spot on, great leap in standards for Alfa, the Giulia is a cracking car guys i mean that im just saying that the interior is not that of a modern German car....my 4 year old 3 series is better built and will last longer.....but still a great improvement and the best Alfa interior so far