Biamf 2017

lisknik

Going to be a bit interesting only using two entrances to get in, could cause chaos in the main street, with cars trying to park up and the ones trying to get up to Small street.............

Evo Cymru

Have a good one fellas - hope the weather is good. One of my favourite shows of the year but kid's rugby tour this year for me...

I'm hoping to become an Italian sports car owner at some point (soonish with luck), so I may well come down Saturday and say hello as I understand you're all a sociable bunch on here, I'm also a friend of PhilW969, well was before he ran away to the other side of the World!

If I do come down I'll come straight to Corn Street as I'll be in the hunt for a 4200 Coupe.
Andy.

Panicracing

Wish I'd had booked this one now as had trip to Scotland delayed so free all weekend and at loose end now. Wilton on Sunday for breakfast.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Contigo

Sponsor
I'm hoping to become an Italian sports car owner at some point (soonish with luck), so I may well come down Saturday and say hello as I understand you're all a sociable bunch on here, I'm also a friend of PhilW969, well was before he ran away to the other side of the World!

If I do come down I'll come straight to Corn Street as I'll be in the hunt for a 4200 Coupe.
Andy.

Yes come along and look for us and introduce yourself. I have a 3200 if you fancy a good one.

safrane

Welcome Swift.

Phil is missed... he looked after my MK1 Golf.

Will be missing the BIAMF this year due to being the otherside of the country, but it is a good day out. Good luck with the 4200 search, I had two of them and they were both great.

Welcome Swift.

Phil is missed... he looked after my MK1 Golf.

Will be missing the BIAMF this year due to being the otherside of the country, but it is a good day out. Good luck with the 4200 search, I had two of them and they were both great.

Phil and I have had a few "special" moments in our stage rallying days, I/we have many amusing stories to be told, but like him I'm moving on from rallying but still have the need for something different.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Will do, from what I gather the people on this site are the more lively Maserati owners!!

Some are, but most are social hand grenades. If anyone suggests you should go to Le Mans or any other such p!ss ups, get a note from your Mum saying you are too well to attend. Your internal organs will thank you, as will your personal integrity. I've seen things that no one should have to see! :D

Contigo

Sponsor
Dear Member,
If you have an entry for the BIAMF on 22nd April please read below. If you don’t have an entry please ignore!

This year we will be using only TWO entrances. Broad Street, which leads to Bell lane and Small Street is blocked by builders equipment and so we can use only the St Stephens Street and St Nicholas Street entrances. Furthermore, the roads in the centre of Bristol have been dug up for re-development and you may well find your normal route is no longer viable. Please see the following:
NOTE – Many Bristol streets now have a 20 MPH limit!! Also watch out for the average speed cameras on the M32 - 60mph reducing to 40mph.
Set your sat nav as follows but be aware that many of the streets have changed recently and the sat nav might not have caught up with the changes.

Green passes and two-wheelers – St Stephens Street entrance BS1 1JX
Yellow, Blue & Pink passes St Nicholas Street BS11UE
Be sure to have your coloured pass visible at your windscreen!
To approach from the M4 / M32 into the centre of Bristol:

When you get to the junction at Cabot Circus, keep LEFT and turn left:

Then keep going ahead

Until you approach a large roundabout – get into the right hand lane

Turn right - take the third exit (City Centre & Broadmead)

Take this exit and head towards Bristol Bridge (NOTE 20MPH!!)

For St Stephens Street (GREEN passes & two wheelers only) turn LEFT proceed along Baldwin Street and:

Turn right, into St Stephens Street (above).

For St NICHOLAS STREET - Yellow, Blue & Pink passes take the MIDDLE lane across Bristol Bridge, go past Baldwin Street
and TURN LEFT into St Nicholas Street. IGNORE the NO ENTRY SIGNS – We have a street closure order and therefore can reverse the flow. There will be marshals there to welcome you.

If you are approaching from Bath on A4 or Wells on A37, proceed past Temple Meads railway station on your right and get in the MIDDLE LANE. Bear left and then turn RIGHT (keep in the left lane),
Turn LEFT at the large roundabout and head towards Bristol Bridge (NOTE 20MPH!!)

See above for what to do when you get to Bristol Bridge.

If you fail to turn left at Cabot Circus you will not be able to turn left into Baldwin Street. So if you are on the route into ‘The Centre’ or if you are coming down Park Street or along Coronation Road (A370) read on:
From M32, you must go through the centre in the RIGHT hand lane and bear right up College Green past the Marriott hotel on the left

and as you go by the City Hall on the left TURN RIGHT into UNITY STREET

And then turn RIGHT into Denmark Street:

Exiting Denmark Street TURN LEFT back onto the Centre and get in the RIGHT hand lane and at the lights turn RIGHT into Baldwin Street:

As you proceed, St Stephens Street will appear on the left and to get to St Nicholas Street continue to the next set of traffic lights in the LEFT lane, turn left and immediately left again. There will be marshals there to welcome you.

Modest prizes will be awarded to our choice of vehicles at a short ceremony in Marsh Street (in the Bike Zone – at the Riders stand) at 3pm – if you find a rosette on your vehicle please be there to receive your prize. The festival will close at 3.30pm. Two wheelers from the bike zone and cars in the Green Zone (St Stephens Street) will exit through St Nicholas Street. Cars and scooters in Corn Street and Small Street will exit through Small Street. NOTE you CANNOT exit out through St Stephens Street any more.

Best regards,

Paul Hanmore

safrane

Could have been worse...three weeks ago the centre was down to one lane as well while they changed all the road layout.

conaero

Forum Owner
Sounds like my kinda club/outfit!!

Hi, Swift, welcome, the way this forum works is you can log in, in 2 ways:
www.sportsmaserati.com
www.sportsalfa.com

They are the same forum but you just get filtered content/styling depending upon how you accessed it...hence the cross over of cars sometimes.

There is a selector drop down in the header bar under 'SportsItalia Forums' so you can switch easily.

The Maserati side of things is a very busy forum, the Alfa side, not so, but with the current QV/8c/4c, more owners are now looking back to Alfa (from where most of them came) so there could be a transition and the aim is to keep all Italian Banter in one place...and yes, they like a drink!

Contigo

Sponsor
Car all ready to go for 7am leave and convoy with Mr Higgs. Liam is meeting us down there as it Jasst so as it is a forum mini meet I will pack the sail flag and represent the forum!