Biamf 2017

MrMickS

This might be one I can make. Depends on work but I'll put it in the diary as a provisional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lisknik

Will be there again but last years was a shambles! Last chance saloon for me.

Same for me tbh, seams to have lost some of it's magic and I don't know why can't put my finger on it. Going again this year, see what it is like.

Alfaspecial

lisknik

Hope to do this again. There was some doubt about it happening in 2016 but hopefully 2017 will see it rise phoenix like.......

Nick, Colin Rear has his own blog now: www.colinoncars.com - I understand www.themotor.net is being transferred to his new site and presumably once completed themotor.net will presumably vanish into the ether..........

The 2016 BIAMF report http://colinoncars.com/2016/05/02/bristol-italian-auto-motor-festival-april-2016/

Thanks David, saw Colin a few months ago and he was on about that :)

Alfaspecial

Thanks David, saw Colin a few months ago and he was on about that :)

Cheers Nik, just thought it would be a pity if people tried to get info & found the weblinks have been deleted! Might be an idea to edit your OP changing themotor.net to colinoncars

Oh and Happy New Year to everyone on sportsalfa / maserati etc

lisknik

Cheers Nik, just thought it would be a pity if people tried to get info & found the weblinks have been deleted! Might be an idea to edit your OP changing themotor.net to colinoncars

Oh and Happy New Year to everyone on sportsalfa / maserati etc

Will do David, oh and have a look at the Cardiff event I just posted, me and Colin etc etc were there last year, your car would look good in that location mate ;)

Alfaspecial

Will do David, oh and have a look at the Cardiff event I just posted, me and Colin etc etc were there last year, your car would look good in that location mate ;)

Hi Nik,
Oh, no! We are on holiday over the 18th of June. So that will be a non-showing two years running.........
However I have put the 29th April Auto Italia in my diary

Rusty Moskvitch

Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival on Saturday 22nd April 2017

Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival on Saturday 22nd April 2017

We are pleased to confirm that the BIAMF 2017 will take place on Saturday, April 22nd, at our usual location centred on Bristol's Corn Street.
As always, all marques of Italian vehicles will be most welcome and this year we will be celebrating the 70th anniversaries of Ferrari, Lambretta and the Lancia Motor Club and the Fiat 500 Club's 25th anniversary. Notable model anniversaries are Lancia: Aprilia 80 - Flaminia 60 - Fulvia Sport 50 - Hyena 25 - Kappa Coupe 21, Fiat Nuova 500 50th, MV Agusta F4 20th.

We welcome owners of these and other marques to take part in the featured display sections of the festival. BIAMF 2017 is now open for exhibitor's entrance applications. Entry instructions can be found at www.biamf.co.uk. and enquires should be sent to biamf@italianautomotoclub.co.uk

The BIAMF has run successfully for the past 13 years without a break and is firmly established as one of the highlights of the Italian motoring calendar, centred on closed streets in Bristol's historic, Italianate, city centre which transforms into a little corner of Italy where exhibitors and enthusiasts alike may enjoy the hundreds of iconic Italian cars, scooters and motorcycles.

PS it's not 'provisional' as stated in AI.

Andyk

Yep you do to show your car but if it's just to look around just turn up and it's free.

Contigo

Sponsor
Chieveley services meet for anyone who is coming from the east? 7am or thereabouts.