Viva España! 2017 Euro Trip

conaero

Forum Owner
Dates now confirmed as September 22 to 1st October 2017.

This is a limited numbers, non profit trip of ideally a dozen cars.

Overnight ferry from Portsmouth to Sandandar, cultural authentic trip taking in the 'real Spain' with mountain driving through the Pyrenese.

3 night chill TBC (South of France or NE Spanish beach/lake) then drive home back through France.

Planned so only 5 working days are missed this 9 night excursion is being offered to Cenenary Club members first, please list your interest below:

*********Trip now full:**********

1. Conaero & Damo
2. Mr & Mrs BennyD
3. Newton & SteveM
4. Doohickey + 1
5. Mike & Angie
6. Masertel (Terry & Stephanie)
7. Adam Croft & Zara
8. Stevo plus victim
9. Blondie and Helen
10. Hodroyd + victim
11. Miles Blu
12. Frank and Clare
13. Martin and Ira
14. EnzoMC (Single)
15. Ebenezer +1
16. Roger and Diane
17. Krishna & Hari
18. AndyG + Daughter

Reserve List:
1. Rob Stannard

Looking for a passenger seat:
1. D Walker

2b1ask1

Special case
Goes without saying I'm in, probably not Jeanette but I could open it up to another forum member to co-pilot maybe?

hoyin

I am in. Do we have a rough idea of cost?

Only problem is that it is my daughters birthday on the 23rd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drewf

Dates now confirmed as September 23 to 1st October 2017.

This is a limited numbers, non profit trip of ideally a dozen cars.

Overnight ferry from Portsmouth to Sandandar, cultural authentic trip taking in the 'real Spain' with mountain driving through the Dolomites and Pyrenese.

3 night chill TBC (South of France or NE Spanish beach/lake) then drive home back through France.

Planned so only 5 working days are missed this 9 night excursion is being offered to Cenenary Club members first, please list your interest below:

1. Mr & Mrs Conaero

It's a bloody long way to the Dolomites from Spain Matt! Are you sure that's where you mean? :D

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
The Cantabrians are to the north near the Pyranees. Then there's the Central and Iberian chains further down. Whatever they are called, it sounds like fun!

conaero

Forum Owner
Yes I probably have got that wrong but you all know where I mean.

As for costs, it will be as efficient as possible as I am not charging anything for arranging.

Ferry and hotels based on two sharing will be about a grand.

Probably about the same again for food/drink/fuel.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Yes please. We'll probably come back through Zeebrugge to save the drag back up from Dover.

1. Mr & Mrs Conaero
2. Mr & Mrs BennyD
3. Newton
4. Doohickey + 1

D Walker

1. Mr & Mrs Conaero
2. Mr & Mrs BennyD
3. Newton
4. Doohickey + 1 (Yes please. We'll probably come back through Zeebrugge to save the drag back up from Dover.)
5. Ho-Yin (Subject to Birthday permissions)

conaero

Forum Owner
I do know Frank/Clare and Shaun/Sheryl are in too and probably MAF so we should reach the dirty dozen pretty quickly.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds superb, regardless of where it ends up. :smile: Departure is just a few days after I get back from a week away with work, so it only works for me if Mrs Crud comes as well, but expect child-oriented logistical hurdle. Will have a word...