Fri 21 July 2017- Italian Stallions, Poole Quay

Alfaspecial

Friday 21 July, Poole Quay between 6 & 9pm

An open invite to owners of ALL Italian cars.
The event offers FREE entry onto the quayside for the car owners who fit the theme for that particular evening. With a stunning backdrop of the Quay and Poole Harbour it is the perfect location for owners to show off their vehicles. Plenty of pubs / bars / restaurants with the quayside as a backdrop for a FREE Italian Car display.

http://www.pooletourism.com/events/calendar/ref:N586CEB9E2E8D1/

Colin Rear's 2016 report: http://colinoncars.com/2016/08/26/quay-for-my-car-italian-stallions-poole-harbour-july-2016/

Notes from the organisers:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Vehicles are requested not to arrive before 6pm as the road is not closed until this time and there is no parking available.
*Please note that for these events we have no way of knowing prospective attendance in advance as spaces are not reserved. Parking is therefore on a 'first come, first served' basis, the site capacity is 100-120 vehicles, after that on a 'one in one out' system*
*IMPORTANT - as Quay for My Car is weather dependant, please check the web on Fridays around 3.00pm to check in respect of any cancellations*

Contigo

Sponsor
I'm in too but need to get there earlier. Hope the residents don't whine again about my whispering GTS!

MrMickS

Its at times like this that I wished I still lived in Basingstoke. That said the rest of the time I'm glad I don't :D

conaero

Forum Owner
Sure Ill pop on down if available:

1. Dem
2. Contigo
3. Jasst
4. Maverick
5. Ewan
6. MLC
7. Conaero

Alfaspecial

Looks like we (well SportsMaserati!) should be putting up a good showing....

1. Dem
2. Contigo
3. Jasst
4. Maverick
5. Ewan
6. MLC
7. Conaero
8. Alfaspecial

dem maser

Its an event i heard about through a tinder bird i was seeing, she was attending in her Mito last year and its become very popular amongst us as we had a great time last year.....
Hoping to have the Alfa for this....last year was no fun in a BMW

Contigo

Sponsor
Its an event i heard about through a tinder bird i was seeing, she was attending in her Mito last year and its become very popular amongst us as we had a great time last year.....
Hoping to have the Alfa for this....last year was no fun in a BMW

That was Festival Italia Dem.

Spartacus

Count me in for Poole . The missus lives near there

1. Dem
2. Contigo
3. Jasst
4. Maverick
5. Ewan
6. MLC
7. Conaero
8. Alfaspecial