Pastel blue Spyder back up for sale

leeq61

I've seen this a few times up for sale over the past year or so. It's a very marmite colour, however it does look good with the Gransport seats but i bet that interior colour would be a nightmare to keep clean.

Andyk

Bit naughty another dealer using Novula's pictures from they sold it a number of years back.

rockits

I'm not a fan of that colour at all but if the wheels were dark grey it would be a big help I'm sure.

MrPea

I did actually take a look and drive of that car when Nareman had it. I looked at a couple but one had a really suspicious history and the other one put me off because it had some strange aftermarket back-box from France that droned when cruising at 2.4k revs. I think he was asking for nearly £30k at the time.

I like the look of it, and in person, in the sunshine, it's lovely.

Navcorr

Very bright sunshine helps greatly - but too Barbie-esque for my taste.
At the other end of the scale this was for sale at Brightwells yesterday:

black.jpg

21K miles, beige interior with new clutch & flywheel a couple of k ago.
Went for £18,500 + 12%. Hopefully the bargain it looks for someone.

safrane

The light blue one has been on and off sale for over a year. Last place was near Manchester but suspect it is moving around the trade.

Dark blue one will be with a dealer soon with a big mark up I fear.

Navcorr

Dark blue one will be with a dealer soon with a big mark up I fear.

Had it been blue it would've been bought but I'm not looking for a black Spyder. The black/beige does work nicely though. I went to 18K thinking I'd enjoy it for the summer or until the car / colour combo I "really" want is found. Most bidders dropped out around 16K - but I think you're right there's a juicy markup for someone.

MA53RTE - been owned here previously.

safrane

Spyder Nicks car????

Looked blue on the phone !#!

Have a similar idea, but would chop the GS in... but really want a 90 Anniversary.

Nibby

View attachment 48279

Hi Navcorr
This car has turned up at 1st Choice Cars in Farringdon, Oxon but no price yet.

Navcorr

Good spot Mark! They paid just shy of £21K without, presumably, an opportunity to inspect. The MOT history looked good mind you. Was tempting to go higher but black cars are not my baguette - will be interesting to see what they ask for.

zagatoes30

View attachment 48279

That looks a bargain, we are getting to Spider silly season when everyone raises the prices as the sun shines

Nibby

I could easily get there to check it out for someone. Looks like it has the Vintage Pack as well.

I've just bought one but thanks for the offer, just committing the cardinal sin of looking at the better bargains I could of had.

MrPea

I hope they're right about the history they state. I'm just a bit surprised it's in that good a condition having been bought at auction. In fact, it looks like it's missing a service or few.
Surely such a car, known within the Maserati Club and wanted on their stand at a show would have reached better money than it did at auction, even in private sale.
But yes, seems a fair price if the dealer paid just over 20k Inc fees.
I'll see if i can get a look in a week or so and report back.

zagatoes30

This is very similar to a Spyder that a friend of a friend had last year or the year before. Black with circa 21k, he bought and sold it within 6 months I will try to find out why.