Twin-axle tilt bed car trailer

drewf

Since I've just bought another enclosed trailer for the collection, I really don't need this open trailer any more, so offering it here before it goes on fleabay.

Heavy duty tilt-bed trailer, hydraulic tilt, twin axle, braked, fitted with standard size Bradley hitch and manual winch.
Good tyres, electrics all work (standard plug), easily takes most cars on the 4.5m long, 1.92 wide bed.

First £900 takes it.

Will sort additional photos as required, but it's tipping down at the moment.

Susie track car.jpg

conaero

Forum Owner
If I had moved to my new house (with loads of land) I would take it but currently I cant.

If in 3 months you still have it, I may make be interested.

Good luck with the sale...suppose I would also need a car to tow it :(

zagatoes30

What about a forum trailer. Based on recent events it would get a lot of use!

Makes sense you just need some one to store it.

I seem to have the need for a trailer a couple of times a year and it normally costs me £100 a throw to hire one but I suspect if I had one easily available I would use it more. Often get asked if I have one, people assume that as I have Italian cars I must need one regularly.

Team GCR

Makes sense you just need some one to store it.

I seem to have the need for a trailer a couple of times a year and it normally costs me £100 a throw to hire one but I suspect if I had one easily available I would use it more. Often get asked if I have one, people assume that as I have Italian cars I must need one regularly.

Andy, I have a large covered trailer if ever you need one whilst I am still local. A few beer tokens will suffice.

rockits

Let me have a think Drew as I'm sure it would find a use here at some point. I have no idea at all about trailers. Is it good/bad, new/old, cheap/expensive, big/small, good spec?

Would make sense if I bought a car up north first that I could use it for to kick off with. Where you based ?

Wack61

For a tilt bed with a winch £900 is a bargain!

If it goes on ebay for £900 I'll be surprised if it's on there an hour

There's a 10 year old used one on the ifor williams website for £2350 + vat , not saying it's the same trailer but it's a tilt car transporter

philw696

Mine paid for itself in a year doing a few collections for people and got my money back after several years when I sold it to come to NZ.

rockits

Thanks boys... very helpful...I think. My missus will think I'm nuts which might be an issue.

I wonder if I can hide it somewhere without her knowing about it or seeing it. I'm going for polytunnels 2 and 3 now after the 1st successful test.

Maybe I'll just buy another polytunnel and stuff it in there! She has no idea how many cars I have and where they all are so it might work

safrane

Tell her it enabkes you to move the cars around without the need to tax them...so saves money in the long run.

Wack61

From what I read about car tax revenue dropping there's plenty doing that without the trailer