Concorde Classics Car Show 2017

Morebeans

Hi All

I'm pulling together a list of up to 12 entrants to take part in the Concorde Classics Car Show in Southampton this September (Sunday 3rd). There is a small cost as noted below:

Cost

£8 per car (Matt has already paid this), this must be made prior to the show to the SportsMaserati Treasurers account. The cost to display covers:

1.Display of 1 vehicle at Concorde Classics Car Show on Sunday 3rd September 2017
2.Allow entry of two persons (including driver). Should you require additional persons, then cost is £5 an adult and £1 a child. Additional person’s costs will be collected on the day.
3.Concorde Classics Car Show 2017 car sticker (Collected on the day from Show Control)
4.Entry to the Car of the Show competition (Competition number collected on the day from Show Control)

We will occupy area 12 and it will be designated as a Maserati area for the forum only, and we'll be the 2nd largest single marque in the show. It's a relatively small event, but is very well attended and has a wide range of cars to look at. Add your name to the list - it'll be the first 12 and then reserves.

1. Conaero
2. Spartacus
3. Contigo
4. MAF

maverick

Hi All

I'm pulling together a list of up to 12 entrants to take part in the Concorde Classics Car Show in Southampton this September (Sunday 3rd). There is a small cost as noted below:

Cost

£8 per car (Matt has already paid this), this must be made prior to the show to the SportsMaserati Treasurers account. The cost to display covers:

1.Display of 1 vehicle at Concorde Classics Car Show on Sunday 3rd September 2017
2.Allow entry of two persons (including driver). Should you require additional persons, then cost is £5 an adult and £1 a child. Additional person’s costs will be collected on the day.
3.Concorde Classics Car Show 2017 car sticker (Collected on the day from Show Control)
4.Entry to the Car of the Show competition (Competition number collected on the day from Show Control)

We will occupy area 12 and it will be designated as a Maserati area for the forum only, and we'll be the 2nd largest single marque in the show. It's a relatively small event, but is very well attended and has a wide range of cars to look at. Add your name to the list - it'll be the first 12 and then reserves.

1. Conaero
2. Spartacus
3. Contigo
4. MAF
5.maverick

midlifecrisis

And why not!

1. Conaero
2. Spartacus
3. Contigo
4. MAF
5.maverick
6. Moz1000
7. rockits
8. Hong Kong 3200GTA
9. Midlifecrisis

Morebeans

Hi All

I've just been contacted by the organiser to see if we still want to bring 12 cars. I think Matt is no longer available.

Long story short are there enough people interested to make up the 12 cars or do we need to pull out? It's be a pity as it's a good event.

Can you let me know soonest, as I'm being pushed by the organiser. Thanks All!

conaero

Forum Owner
This is correct, I can get over in the am but have my daughters 18th from noon so can set up the Gazebo if someone packs it up and drops it round my parents, which is 10 mins away.

I have paid for the 12 tickets so let me know if anyone wants to go.

Adam, if not, feel free for the event organiser to sell on our space.

Morebeans

Hi All
Unless I get the 12 spaces filled today, I'll tell the organiser that we're pulling out.......it will be a pity though.
Adam

Moz1000

Hi Adam
I just spotted this post. I have just offered my car at the show - just emailed Rob to see if there's a space.
Dave

Moz1000

Yes, I paid for it :)

Great - but I enquired without mentioning SM, got a slot - and a request to pay (which I haven't done yet).

So we have 12 places already paid for then. Sounds like we need Adam to get involved again to coordinate.

Moz

conaero

Forum Owner
Yes I paid about £90 for 12 tickets so don't pay.

Any forum members going feel free to help yourself to the free tickets.