Llandow Track Day April 2017

Andyk

OK, just one final push as need to pay Llandow end of the week.

Tan, sent you a pm with details...If still not right just let me know ASAP.

Markmas sent you a PM as see you are still coming which is great.

Iain, if you can get the two payments to me this week that would be great for reason above.

Thanks for your support all.

Regards, Andy.

Andyk

All, list of all below....We have 20.....We needed 22 to get the track for £99 a person but I will speak to Llandow today and see what they can do.

We do have 3 below that may confirm .... Stu is trying hard to come along but will not know until closer but Pramrod I am struggling to get hold of....If you are out there buddy give me a shout.

If you want to come along for the meal in Chepstow the night before let me know or if you need the Hotel the night before. There is a separate thread for this.

Thanks all.

Alanv8amd
Goof Aston V8 Vantage
LukesGTV6
Panicracing
Miles
Xavier Tesla
Maverick
Rockets
Phil
Steve
Andy Zag
Pete-r plus 4
Alfatan
WLJayne
Iain
Markmas

Possible
Pramrod plus 1
Spkenny - will confirm closer to date."

Andyk

Good news all...Sharon at Llandow is letting have the track £198 less to cover the two places I can't fill...If we do get two more I'll obviously pay Llandow...

Will be paying today as all payments except one in and I know that will be paid. We are on.

Andyk

All payments in...a Thanks all.

If you want a hotel the night before or want to join a few of us at the Italin let me know on the other thread. Will be booking the rooms and meal soon.

philw696

Glad to read it got there Andy.
Bit of a SportsMaserati tradition and nice to keep going along.
Enjoy all and turn your phones off in the briefing :)

V8amd

Great news ,it was a bit of journey .Thanks for all your efforts . Look forward to the day and to meet you all!

philw696

Glad it all came together Guy's.
Used to love those days and always went home worn out.
Who will be the one to spin after the control tower I wonder ?
I did it a few times for sure and got told to slow down when I took the old E36 M3 which was really fun around there.

alfatan

I'm glad as well...we booked Llandow for beginning of March and because there was a fire next to the circuit which had to burn itself out the track was closed for weeks. Hope the circuit can re-coup their loss of earnings.

Looking forward to this track day .... hope we all have lots of fun on the day. :)

Phil...do you get the chance to go on track in Wanganui?

philw696

We have Manfield down the road but you can't take a passenger unless the car has full cage etc etc so I've not done one yet :)

Andyk

Anymore takers....all paid for but looking fill the last places if anyone interested. Phil, you mentioned you may have two more..Any joy ?

Andyk

Sure she will cope Richard...plus you go on as much as you want so no pressure to be out all day.