Paul Milbank (Zag)
Miles (blu Elettrico)
LukesGTV6
Maverick

Possible
Dan
Spkennyuk

Pete-r

Added myself in Andy, first time but will be fun I'm sure!

First time at llandow or first time on track?

Spend some time looking at videos online to get the line right, it's quite easy to learn but as mentioned before it'll take a lifetime to master. I went to Spa last year and didn't know which way the track went - doh!...

And get some passenger time and driver time with other drivers who know the circuit, I learn from as many people as I can even the drivers who are overall slower than me might be doing some things better.

philw696

Come on guys support Andy in his sterling efforts organising the forum track days which are always good fun in S Wales.
Great for a first timer and for experienced competitors.
You know it makes sense.

rockits

Andy Zag
Phil
Iain
Pete r
Andyk
Paul Milbank (Zag)
Miles (blu Elettrico)
LukesGTV6
Maverick
rockits

Possible
Dan
Spkennyuk

Panicracing

I would be up for this but just fitted the Larini rear boxes on my GS and along the Larini race pipes (2nd cat delete) and Larini X pipe it is very LOUD, not had chance to test yet but in sport it sounds amazing, might have gone a bit to far as I pretty sure its a lot more than the 105db which is most circuits in the UK.

Going to test in/out of sports mode in the next few days and see what we got.

Anybody got or had a GS/4200 with same system ???

Andyk

Llandow will be ok I would say. They do not check noise. They are very laid back in that department.

Contigo

Sponsor
I would be up for this but just fitted the Larini rear boxes on my GS and along the Larini race pipes (2nd cat delete) and Larini X pipe it is very LOUD, not had chance to test yet but in sport it sounds amazing, might have gone a bit to far as I pretty sure its a lot more than the 105db which is most circuits in the UK.

Lol I think you will be fine. I was there in October with no issues.

Panicracing

Had issues with Castle Combe a few years ago, different car mind but they were '' Jobs worth '' without a doubt, they do have a lower level, 100db from memory.

Pete-r

I've never seen llandow turn a car or bike away for noise.

Mat eof mine has just bought an Elise Cup 220 so if he can get the insurance etc sorted he's in, I'm waiting to hear back.

MrPea

With H pipe and race pipes, but standard back boxes, mine was measured at 110!

I do look forward to hearing yours.

safrane

Had issues with Castle Combe a few years ago, different car mind but they were '' Jobs worth '' without a doubt, they do have a lower level, 100db from memory.

CC is for ever fighting a battle with the village and its residents who would prefer the circuit to close.

There are complaints made every event/race and like most councils Chippenham are anti car too...hence why they have to be strict or loose their operating licence.

If you look at most circuits they have embankments and noise absorbing trees/fences to keep things as quiet as possible.

Andyk

Andy Zag
Phil
Iain
Pete r
Andyk
Paul Milbank (Zag)
Miles (blu Elettrico)
LukesGTV6
Maverick
rockits
Panicracing