Midland Ferrari nd Maserti

lozcb

Anyone know whats happened to Midland Ferrari , there' seems to be no repsponse from there Tel no have they moved

appreciate some help

regards loz

Andyk

Yes, think they have moved Loz....These are the ones that used to be in Bromsgrove then moved more central and now have moved again I believe....There is a thread on here somewhere but I'm sure someone will be able to give you details Loz....Andrea probably.

bigbob

Difficult one as there have been posts on other forums but mods have deleted them so something fishy. I believe that their premises were seized but there is confusion as to whether it is their finances or their landlords which are the issue.

Have you also tried the mobile number on the website for Adam?

The website showed no stock the last time I looked so the signs are not good.

lozcb

Difficult one as there have been posts on other forums but mods have deleted them so something fishy. I believe that their premises were seized but there is confusion as to whether it is their finances or their landlords which are the issue.

Have you also tried the mobile number on the website for Adam?

The website showed no stock the last time I looked so the signs are not good.

Cheers guys best left alone , it was their stock i was enquiring about

regards loz

Paco

Loz, the answer to your question lies with Companies House, seems they have gone pop, and some time ago...

Name & Registered Office:
HOLLINGWORTH AT OMBERSLEY LIMITED
STATION HOUSE
MIDLAND DRIVE
SUTTON COLDFIELD
WEST MIDLANDS
B72 1TU
Company No. 04944241

Date of Incorporation: 27/10/2003

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

edited to add Insolvency info:

Number of Cases: 2
To obtain details of the practitioner click on the appropriate case type description.
Case Number: 2 (of 2 cases)
Case Type: Compulsory Liquidation
Order to Wind Up: 11/02/2009
Petition Date: 28/10/2008
Practitioner Release: 11/02/2009

Due to be Dissolved: 14/10/2010
Case Number: 1 (of 2 cases)
Case Type: Voluntary Creditors Liquidation
Wind Up Date: 06/02/2009
Appoint Practitioner: 06/02/2009

Last edited:

Emtee

I wonder where their service stock ended up going? They had SD2 and 3 diagnosis also didn't they?

Paco

Liquidator's auction or more likely someone contacted them and put in a bid to secure them.

Emtee

Thinking of setting up on your own Miles?

Haha, No Andrew, I'd be positively dangerous! Just wondered whether there was an SD tester out there somewhere as I know Geoff might be interested, but given the liquidation dates in Paco's post I suspect it's long gone.

lozcb

Guys can we cap this thread now , we really ought not to speculate ,

regards loz

Emtee

Hmm, didn't realize I was 'speculating' Loz? I posted a question after Paco's post stating the winding up order dated February last year, but I'll assume you know something not posted to the forum. Cheers, Miles.