Ghibli diesel.....should I.....I did!!

Westonpark

First of all, thank you to everybody who replied to my thread or pm'd me, it was a real help and great to find such a helpful forum.

Well I've done it, proud owner of a second hand Ghibli D. First move from BMW in 10 years so a little nervous!

I'll warn you know, I'll have plenty of daft questions.

First two being. What is supposed to be in the tool kit and in the preformed spaces in the boot. Looks like I have something missing, maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rwc13

Congratulations. Pictures are obligatory.

I can't remember from mine so I'll let a current owner answer your first question

MrMickS

First of all, thank you to everybody who replied to my thread or pm'd me, it was a real help and great to find such a helpful forum.

Well I've done it, proud owner of a second hand Ghibli D. First move from BMW in 10 years so a little nervous!

I'll warn you know, I'll have plenty of daft questions.

First two being. What is supposed to be in the tool kit and in the preformed spaces in the boot. Looks like I have something missing, maybe.

I'll take a look between conference calls. IIRC there was nothing in the top tray, everything was in the bottom tray.

Westonpark

Thanks guys. Panic over everything is there.

Pictures will hopefully be tomorrow. Its being cleaned and mopped so it should shine like a diamond in a goats a......!

Westonpark

4f74fd7cf2cec3a54037ae85b1d5e9f6.jpg

The minute the car was finished the heavens opened!

Rwc13

Fantastic looking Ghibli. IMO, so much better looking than any other car in its class

keith

Great looking car, I am sure you are going to enjoy driving it. Selecting sport mode with the 600nm torque can become a little addictive you will discover!

Westonpark

Thanks guys, it's now got my plate on it so it feels like mine now.

Spec is

19 inch Alloys
Premium sound
Carbon trim
Paddle shifters and sports package
Extended leather
Upgrade seats

It has the business pack and convenience pack but parts of those are now standard.

MrMickS

Looks good. It will be difficult not to keep it in sport lol

That reminds me I need to check my rear tyres this morning.

Westonpark

Sorry mate, cambridgeshire. westonpark was an old client of mine when i was training some 20 years ago, no idea why but it has just stuck in my head.