Monitor Audio Silver RX6 and RX centre speakers

Almichie

Having recently moved house I find myself in a situation where my existing audio system doesn't fit into the space. I therefore, with regret, need to sell my existing speaker system to make way for a new, more compact set up.

I have for sale, all monitor audio in as new (perfect) condition unless stated other wise with all packaging;

Silver RX6 floor standing speakers, bought in February 2010. In unmarked Rosewood finish. If you know Audio you'll know these were 5 star award winning speakers and retailed at £850 in the real wood finishes. The new version retails at £1,000. I'm after £600.

Silver RX centre, purchased in November 2011. In unmarked Rosewood finish. As above we're a 5 star review from What Hi-Fi. These retail at £400, I'm after £250.

I'd let both sets go together for £800. I can take photos as needed. Collection from Dorset or Southampton.

I also have a Pioneer AV amplifier, I'm unsure what I will do with this just yet. Let me know if interested.

Al

Almichie

Very nice speakers. I have the older Golds in my cinema. Good deal for someone.

C
I too had a set of gold stand mounts prior to these - i demo'd them back to back when see came out as I was considering the gold 6 at the time and these just sounded better to me. I'm having to re think the whole system, which really pains me. I'm looking at the monitor audio Apex range as well as b&w mt60d set but these don't go well with the brightness of pioneer amlpification.

These really are fantastic speakers at a, hopefully, realistic price point.

Wack61

Lovely speakers , I was at a boot sale 2 years ago, saw some monitor audio bookshelf speakers , er how much are the speakers , £10, they were my dad's

I couldn't get my wallet out fast enough

They sound fantastic.