Advice for Pensions!!

Contigo

Sponsor
Yes the potential is huge.

Love this video.

[video=youtube;JDIzDyUOUS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDIzDyUOUS4[/video]

D Walker

Interesting,
As long as it works better than the SynGas Plant that used to be on our site, never ever got it working, I knocked it down "well not me", It worked as a pilot plant but once up scaled it never worked, different process tho as it used waste matter (liquid/ TARS etc) to generate the gas to feed turbines. Obviously in the video they haven't shown dual streams for ease of the demonstration,

But as you say, if it works........It will change the waste environment significantly..

Contigo

Sponsor
Check this letter to the Times from Keith (CEO)

Sir, China's decision to reduce the amount of UK waste plastic it imports for recycling represents a significant opportunity for Britain ("UK may burn plastic as China stops recycling our waste" Dec8). Although the reuse of waste plastic in products manufactured in China is preferable to its disposal as UK landfill, the carbon cost of shipping the plastic to China is incompatible with a progressive environmental agenda.
Your report rightly warns about the use of incineration to generate energy. However, the use of innovative techniques such as advanced gasification and thermal reconstruction of waste plastic, can be used in a far more efficient electricity generation process without the harmful by-products associated with incineration. My own company has developed a compact gasification system, the prototype of which is at Thornton Science Park at the University of Chester. This system has no smokestack and can convert plastic((and almost any other waste) into a high-quality synthesis gas that can be used either to generate electricity or converted into low-cost, high-purity hydrogen for use in fuel cell vehicles or stationary fuel cells. This avoids the shipping of plastic and lengthy journeys by refuse lorries in the UK.
Keith Allaun
CEO, Powerhouse Energy Group

D Walker

Yep - Just got my 14,000 shares - I will add more over the coming weeks ---shush - I'll sift it off the house "spends",
If they go to £1 even - laughing all the way to the Leeds......

Contigo

Sponsor
Dave add me on FB and I will add you to a group on there where we discuss future companies etc....

Lozzingers

Chaps,
Interesting info here... I have more time on my hands these days so following (and buying!) with interest. Missed.out on the bit coin rush, but blockchain and eurythium seem interesting!

Evo Cymru

Morning all,

Have been following this with interest - have set up a Halifax ISA share dealing account this morning and will start some dabbling soon! Interesting following the markets now I have some more time available to me...

Evo Cymru

Indeed Phil - only small amounts, more out of interest really - any big gains are a plus and will off-set Maserati parts prices!

MRichards

I have found this thread interesting in that you seem to have exactly the same problems as we in Australia with our Superannuation schemes. Our employer pays 9% of gross salary into your nominated fund. You are normally unable to access funds before age 65. Contributions are taxed at 15%. At age 65 you can access all your account tax free or convert the funds to a pension. We have a variety of Superannuation funds,some run by unions,usually not-for-profit and others run by insurance companies. The union funds generally far outperform the others. However,the main problem is that most funds make good returns on the investment but spoil it for the customer by milking your account to pay trailing commissions to so-called financial advisers,management fees and any other means they can dream up to steal your cash. Consequently my AXA fund was making 7 to 8% return on my funds,but,after paying itself & it's parasites I got only about 2%,about equal to a term deposit at a bank. I was prepared to tolerate this until last year,when the account suddenly made a A$1000 loss. I immediately cleared the account & invested in secured notes at 3.35% and a residential mortgage fund at 5.2% until I can find some better ideas.
Because we have an insane residential real estate market in the eastern states,any shares in real estate companies are hot. Supermarkets in Australia are the world's most profitable & shares pay good dividends. Telcos & medical diagnostic laboratories are also gold mines.
You can make really good money depending on how adventurous you are and how much time you spend on research,it's really up to your preference. Handing over your funds to financial advisers is,as you've said,a form of insanity,punishable by long term poverty.
l

Wattie

Gents, my Gold/ Silver Bullion company is actively involved in the launch of a game changing/ very exciting Precious Metals backed crypto currency which some of you may be interested in.

This product has been developed by our association in conjunction with an Internationally renowned Precious Metals whistleblower! It removes much of the ridiculous volatility associated with “cryptos” because it’s actually backed by something with a store of value!! Gold and silver.

The key elements are allocated physical Gold and Silver bullion which can be either held for a passive yield, used as a currency for a higher yield, or if so desired, physically deivered on demand.

This new vehicle will be a game changer and has the potential for adoption by the Indonesian Post office, 94 millon members of the largest islamic orginisation & we have VERY large institutional participation too.

A 25% initial investor discount is available. if you would like information please email me at
iainw@ownbullion.com.

No obligation.
Thanks.

Well here I go again.
What seems like many years ago I 'invested' £1000 into an oil firm called San Leon Energy.
They steadily declined in value with many twists and turns by the board along the way.
In September last they entered into talks to engineer a reverse take over with a partner and shares were duly suspended. Today they have begun trading again having withdrawn from the reverse takeover process and the price has gone up substantially to around 35p. Unfortunately I need 54p or so to break even!
I have long since written off the original £1000. So anywhere near 54p will be seized upon. Fingers crossed