Gransport bits and 2016 Nav DVD for a Granturismo

Contigo

Sponsor
Yes saw him and he is still alive :D Just!!!

He is sending them mate.... pm will reach you soon and I am next on the list please :D

PJZ

Hi Gents,

Could I grab it too please? Would be nice to actually use the sat nav as I currently rely on the sat nav on my phone! Does it improve the route finding or is it simply a map update?

Cheers.

StuartW

When I've used update discs before, it is just a case of map updates but well worth doing all the same. The software that runs the system remains the same

montravia

I'm still waiting with bated breath for a response myself. I'm not at all sure whether this is going to transpire.

Original poster has disappeared.

Did the others for the other bits ever receive the items?

montravia

Yoghurt's original post indicated Nav Database originally costed £320. Can anyone verify that, I can't find a reference to any on the dealer sites.

We have 11 expressions of interest. Assuming 30% drop out, that leaves around 8 of us including me.
That looks to be about £40 each if I buy a new set and we all muck in.

What think, or will Yoghurt wake up on his birthday?

CatmanV2

Yoghurt's original post indicated Nav Database originally costed £320. Can anyone verify that, I can't find a reference to any on the dealer sites.

We have 11 expressions of interest. Assuming 30% drop out, that leaves around 8 of us including me.
That looks to be about £40 each if I buy a new set and we all muck in.

What think, or will Yoghurt wake up on his birthday?

Sounds not unreasonable

C

StuartW

Sounds good to me and yes, that original cost sounds about right. Maybe the forum discount with Ross @ Meridian could bring it down a little too?

outrun

I'm up for that provided I get a chance to load the discs prior to the Le Mans trip.

StuartW

Just to flag it up, there are 13 discs from memory and they each take around 25 minutes or so to load. I bought a set for my old GTS and updated all of the discs for every territory so had to keep the car on a trickle charge on my driveway when doing it as they have a very specific loading procedure which if not correctly followed, can cause problems. I still have these loading instructions which I am happy to share with everyone.

If we do go ahead, I will probably only bother loading the UK map as I rarely drive abroad