Gransport bits and 2016 Nav DVD for a Granturismo

GeoffCapes

Can I borrow the CD's when they're available. Although no rush as the car is with Giallo at the mo.

Cheers.

StuartW

Id love to get updated Sat Nav if possible on my GTS, its got no idea most of the time where its going in between electrical errors :)

If it's just the UK maps you want, message me your address and I'll pop the disc in the post. You will have seen the loading instructions from a previous post of mine.
As you will have seen, they did not load on my car unfortunately but I will be trying again with another copy of the disc that I have here once I get around to cleaning my lens

outrun

For fear of them not loading into my car and because I'm too busy to spend an entire day doing it, I have updated my Vodafone contract to include full data roaming in my package. I'll just use that instead.

Incidentally, I got a 128bg iphone 7, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 16gb of data, all useable in 30 countries or so for a really keen £23 inc Vat a month. I didn't need the phone but it's only £6 a month more which considering the phone is £700, that's a no brainer.

StuartW

Stuart has a apir of Uk,Ireland disks, if anyone wishes only those.

Contigo?

Ping Stuart

If anyone would like this copy of the UK maps, I can bring them along to Brands Hatch on Sunday so just shout if you're interested.
Thanks

Contigo

Sponsor
Anyone know if the procedure for uploading just UK maps is the same as the intercontinental bulletin issued?

Contigo

Sponsor
I can only see a section in the pdf above which says it must be a Euro NIT to work.

:D

Gazcw

Hi Robin

Do your map discs work on a 58 QP? I am looking for a gb & France updates really..

Thanks

Gary