Ferrari 812 Superfast

StuartW

I got an email from Graypaul about this today, what an incredible car that promises to be!

Andyk

I love it, hints if testarossa, though I didn't like that.

Can't see the Teseterossa in it but then that's a good thing as like you never liked that at all......

Love the back.......This I'm sure will be an amazing car. What is it with Ferrari naming their cars these days....Superfast !!!!!!

MrMickS

I think it looks great. If I had the money I'd have one.

The sweep to the rear does seem to have cues from the Alfieri to me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisQP09

The F12 will likely follow the normal line of depreciation then begin to recover / appreciate after the 812 arrival, especially if its a limited run!

hoyin

The F12 will likely follow the normal line of depreciation then begin to recover / appreciate after the 812 arrival, especially if its a limited run!

I have always hankered after one. How low will it drop?

When is the 812 coming?

Should start saving up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allandwf

Can't see the Teseterossa in it but then that's a good thing as like you never liked that at all......

Love the back.......This I'm sure will be an amazing car. What is it with Ferrari naming their cars these days....Superfast !!!!!!

I think it's where it swoops up from below the front wheel arch to above the rear, minus the slats obviously.

Andyk

Love the F12 and the Superfast looks great but it didn't make me do a little love wee when I saw it...Love we is always the test for me In fact it's many years since a Ferrari has made me do a little love wee.

Ianed0

God it's happened again, better reach for my tenors for men, need to stop looking at cars like this I'm starting to smell like a geriatric:sad3: