Mint AC for sale

BuckRog64

I have visited that garage twice with a friend who was interested in a Ferrari they were selling. First visit they couldn't find the service history then they called my friend and said they had found it so we went back, service 'history' turned out to be a single piece of paper detailing one service which they claim was all it would have needed due to the low mileage. Also car was red with a blue roof (very strange) and they claimed it was originally red when I suggested with the blue roof it was likely to have been originally white, silver or blue, I did an HPI check for my friend and car was originally white. Looking around most of their cars were a bit 'shabby', so based on that experience I would be very wary of any car they are selling.

The owner of that garage was prosecuted a few years back for selling an unroadworthy and potentially lethal car!

Assetto 52

DVLA put my car back on the road as unroadworthy and potentially lethal car no come back on them!
It wasn't obvious until we started stripping it down.

Assetto 52

Hi Dave
All 4 crumple zones crushed, large crack in chassis front arm from impact.
Also drivers side shock bent, once the car was stripped down the chassis was nearly an inch shorter
drivers side we even found scorch marks from oxyacetylene where they had tried to hammer the front chassis arm straight.
The car was put back on the road in 2010 like this via DVLA and MOTd with advisories only pointing to things like tyre wear in the years leading
to me getting involved.
Now in my defence when looking at the car i knew it had history but was told everything had been fixed properly!!
apart from a dodgy slightly loose headlight the car looked in pretty good shape shut lines all good wheels just been refurbed (wrong shade )
Driving wise went in a straight line no wobbles or vearing at 40mph, only thing i noticed was very hard suspension stiff clutch
which i expected.

2.3 years later the car is mint condition every last issue has been addressed it has been a journey BUT at the end of the day i have a very special car.

StuartW

Hi Dave
All 4 crumple zones crushed, large crack in chassis front arm from impact.
Also drivers side shock bent, once the car was stripped down the chassis was nearly an inch shorter
drivers side we even found scorch marks from oxyacetylene where they had tried to hammer the front chassis arm straight.
The car was put back on the road in 2010 like this via DVLA and MOTd with advisories only pointing to things like tyre wear in the years leading
to me getting involved.
Now in my defence when looking at the car i knew it had history but was told everything had been fixed properly!!
apart from a dodgy slightly loose headlight the car looked in pretty good shape shut lines all good wheels just been refurbed (wrong shade )
Driving wise went in a straight line no wobbles or vearing at 40mph, only thing i noticed was very hard suspension stiff clutch
which i expected.

2.3 years later the car is mint condition every last issue has been addressed it has been a journey BUT at the end of the day i have a very special car.

That sounds like your car is now as good as if not better than new - well done for getting it all done properly and I hope that you have many years enjoyment of it