Video Health Check on my QP - How much of this should I be worried about?

jasst

Brakes and drop links certainly, metal plates to my view could be rescued with good wire brushing and treatment with good quality rust converter, and paint with underseal.

CatmanV2

Brakes and drop links certainly, metal plates to my view could be rescued with good wire brushing and treatment with good quality rust converter, and paint with underseal.

Those plates are peanuts though. At least on the GT

C

AndyG

I would suggest if your chassis plates are that bad your head light backing panels will be very much like mine where
f11080f3fa61057f3a0de2ca7f0fd3c0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

philw696

I like the video inspection but typical Dealer up selling that's how the workshop guys get a bonus.
Seeing evidence of the damage done on cars in the UK now shocks me.
You guys really need to be getting the underside cleaned properly and treated.
Get ready for a big bill and at least your rocker covers aren't leaking this service.

AndyG

I like the video inspection but typical Dealer up selling that's how the workshop guys get a bonus.
Seeing evidence of the damage done on cars in the UK now shocks me.
You guys really need to be getting the underside cleaned properly and treated.
Get ready for a big bill and at least your rocker covers aren't leaking this service.

Like this you mean
897d4dc22d0f4b96061c599330b6e094.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

philw696

Exactly I spent hours on mine which happened to be in very good order at 10 years old as it would not of passed compliance to get into New Zealand as corossion is a no no in any form here.
Now with no salt she is easy to look after :)