Scottish Italian Car Show

allandwf

After 20 years or so, the Alfa Owners Club will not be hosting the show this year. It was always a good day out, even when the weather was bad, and was good to catch up with friends old and new.

Needamaser

Sorry to hear this. Was just just thinking about this last night as I usually need to book hotel the night before.
Enjoyed last few years and a good turn out of Maseratis and other Italian marques guaranteed.
Lot of work in organising so thanks to them for all their efforts in the past.

MrMickS

That's a shame I was thinking of a trip up to it this year. Any excuse to drive up to Scotland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allandwf

That's a shame I was thinking of a trip up to it this year. Any excuse to drive up to Scotland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure we could rustle up a welcome for you with some of the members up here if you do venture up. :)

highlander

I'm sure we could rustle up a welcome for you with some of the members up here if you do venture up. :)

Yup. Just after April though. Marci in for chain service then getting mirrors and front end painted at end of April.......can't have her not shiny ;)

Needamaser

Seems to be 1st July at Braehead?
Is that a new venue? Other halves can pop across the road to IKEA! Lol

outrun

Yup, new venue and the TT boys are the main planners again. Drop a PM to Angelus and he will give you the details.

highlander

Yes, braehead looks to be the dogs for an indoor venue.......looking forward to this one but would be good to arrange a maser meet and run ( maybe braemar North?) over the summer too?