English Lakes tour

safrane

Hi Clive.

Good to see you and catch up...sorry it was so brief...and hooe to see you in a Trident again soon.

Arfa

Thanks for a great day out yesterday Peter. Appreciate all your time and effort. It was good to be able to put faces to names too. Hope to see you all again.

MrMickS

I've uploaded a bit of video from Kirkstone Pass to YouTube [video]https://youtu.be/MQoVAC7UvyU[/video]

There's plenty more video for me to look at yet. Trying to find the chap on his bike getting annoyed that we passed him making lots of noise.

safrane

Happy memories.

Have some good scenic photos on the phone which I will try and post at the weekend.

Blessed by the weather and only saw rain when we got to Bristol on Monday night.

MrMickS

Will hopefully get through the rest of the video later today to see if there's anything worth using. Unfortunately the camera battery ran out just as we found some clear road heading to Grasmere. Should have some of the second pass though, if I can find what it was called.

Will also see what stills we have between us and will share if any are worth it.

MrMickS

Some chap on a bike took exception to us passing him [video]https://youtu.be/Vm1YcwrRzPw[/video]

MrMickS

Only at the start passing his mate. He was passed with normal markings and plenty of space.

Im debating editing more video as its more slow speed driving. Though watching Arfa's QP drive around the day with the brake lights on constantly is sight to see.

CliveP1

Great videos, loved this pass did Hardknott and Wrynose on the Sunday bloody cycling event going on. on the way back from Kirkstone the next day we had snow
301ad937de59500d339e56f1c486d720.jpg
40bf1703f8d3ea3006fd8f9f011800cc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

safrane

What a difference a day makes Clive...yes too many cycling events these days and they think the world should arrange transport around them!

MrMickS

Stunning photos Clive. We still need to get the ones off the SLR. Haven't found the time yet.