Piazza Italia Horsham - Easter Saturday 2017: Reserve List

Morebeans

Hi All

Unfortunately, as spaces have been restricted by the organisers this year, there are no longer any free spaces available for this year's event. However, with that said, there are always drop outs, so I've set up a reserve list for any one who wants to be on standy by for the event:

1. Mav
2. GT71027 - Gary

If successful (I'll PM you as soon as I know), I'll need your registration, mobile no, email, plus an emergency contact and their mobile too - you can pm me the details later. Please add your names to the list.

Thannks

MB

maverick

Hi mate please could you remove me from the the reserves list as Iam going to France for Easter now and wouldn't be able to make it , cheers

Morebeans

Chaps - I may have a couple of no shows, but I won't know until later today. Are you still available at short notice? If so, PM me your details:
Full name, mobile, car, registration, emergency contact and their mobile.
Thanks
Adam

Contigo

Sponsor
Ok so here are some vids of us arriving (Mr Beans) and most of us leaving.Matt at 3:23 and the SM crew from 6:54 onwards.

[video=youtube;0twbeCrM0Wk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0twbeCrM0Wk[/video]

This covers most cars leaving from a different perspective and you just have to listen to the comedy Uno's at around 4:40 mark :D

[video=youtube;OaS80n_1wR4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaS80n_1wR4&t=1s[/video]

allandwf

Thanks for sharing those. I enjoyed that. Had to do a double take at the Fiat Dino coupe, thought it was my old one, but mine was a 2.4 and that looked like a 2.0.

iainw

Thanks Phil. Always nice to see these events if not able to attend. Makes me want to go and rescue my GTs asap

Contigo

Sponsor
Thanks Phil. Always nice to see these events if not able to attend. Makes me want to go and rescue my GTs asap

Well as it is on SOR you have every right. I took a good long look at all the cars there and bang for buck there was nothing close to the GTS! Was driving alongside the Maccas and F40's and they all said how great the GT sounded. Change your mind mate!

iainw

Well as it is on SOR you have every right. I took a good long look at all the cars there and bang for buck there was nothing close to the GTS! Was driving alongside the Maccas and F40's and they all said how great the GT sounded. Change your mind mate!

I really am tending to agree Phil. I keep looking at the photos on the Nuvola website and thinking I would buy it in a heartbeat. That means to me I shouldn't sell it. I am away for a few days coming up- when I am back in the Uk I may well get it back from the summer. And wind the windows down!

mchristyuk

There's a small group of us in Sussex and Kent who get together now and again, most of whom don't use forums. One of the chaps I believe knows somebody and/or has been going for many years in a variety of cars so gets us a pass for the Monday. Numbers are very limited though, only 6 Maseratis allowed this Monday.. which considering how many McLarens were there is a bit of a p!ss take considering it's an Italian car day....

Mark

BuckRog64

It did seem a little unfair that the Masers were parked round the corner in comparison to some non-Italian machinery. That said, well done to the organisers on what I, as a spectator on the Easter Monday, thought was an excellent event.

I was rather taken with the white/red combo of the GTS sandwiched between the modern classics.

GeoffCapes

I think on the Saturday, we were missed off the official video for exiting as we were all in the pub! Oops!