Blancpain GT races Brand Hatch 6-7 May.

phills1

I went to this last year with Supercar-driver - really recommend it a great day and walk around the where the lorries are parked up at the back with the cars been worked on, you can get up close and personal with some very nice toys Vulcan etc

BruceyBonus

Bennyd
steve
contigo
geoffcapes
safrane
greeny12
RSM Maser
Midlifecrisis
DPS20K
Maverick
Panicracing
FernandoIsFasterThanYou
BruceyBonus

Really enjoyed last years event so put me down please

Panicracing

Just watched the opening round at Misano. Great racing. Shame no Maserati entries.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

GeoffCapes

I think I've got a Christening to go to on the Sunday (Brilliant!). Are we down to go both days or just one?

DPS20K

I've just been e-mailed by a Richard Marcroft who has invited us to attend the GT races at Brands Hatch on the 6-7th May, the 7th being the main day. If we can put a few cars together, we will get free entrance and prime parking. Who says we don't look after the southern contingent?! Anyone who's interested, please add your names to the thread. Thanks guys.

Is this definitely on now? It's my Son's birthday on the 7th and he's really looking forward to it if we can get into the circuit for a display.

mikem

Can you add us to the list.

Bennyd
steve
contigo
geoffcapes
safrane
greeny12
RSM Maser
Midlifecrisis
DPS20K
Maverick
Panicracing
FernandoIsFasterThanYou
BruceyBonus
Mikem

GeoffCapes

Unfortunately I'm (begrudgingly) having to pull out of this, as we (thats the royal we) have to go to a Christening.

:(

Dyer3200

Can you add us to the list.

Bennyd
steve
contigo
geoffcapes
safrane
greeny12
RSM Maser
Midlifecrisis
DPS20K
Maverick
Panicracing
FernandoIsFasterThanYou
BruceyBonus
Mikem
Dyer3200

I'm in - how many passengers ?

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Right guys, here's what you do; I won't be going as its about a 450 mile round trip so if you can nominate a co-ordinator to sort out any meet ups and convoys, things will work a bit smoother.

All those attending please e-mail Richard Marbury, point out that you are one of the SportsMaserati contingent, the day you want to go and he will send you the tickets direct. (I suggest you all go on the same day to make it a more impressive display). He'll also tell you how many passengers are allowed etc and the timings. The cut-off date for tickets is 25 April so get onto it ASAP. His e-mail address is;

Richard.Marcroft@msv.com

If you have any unsolvable problems, PM me and I'll try and let you know who can solve them! Have fun.

Panicracing

Had a reply from Richard below, chaps we need to sort numbers and get confirmed to get SM parking.

Hi Paul

Many thanks, I will add you to the list. For ease, as I don’t know how many of your club will be coming, I will put you in the individual car display area. You’ll receive two tickets and U13 are free. Tickets will be sent out next week.

Thanks

Richard Marcroft
Automotive Festival Events Manager