Blancpain GT races Brand Hatch 6-7 May.

Panicracing

If we start a list of confirmed attendance for the Sunday, at least we got an idea of numbers.
1. Panicracing
2. DPS20K

RSM Masser

I am going to have to pull out
Mine is still off the road at the moment - (awaits flood of 3200 and breakdown comments)

RSM Masser

I am going to have to pull out
Mine is still off the road at the moment - (awaits flood of 3200 and breakdown comments)

midlifecrisis

Likewise, I looked at the logistics and I've got to tart up the house for it's sale. So I'm out too.

1. Panicracing
2. DPS20K
3. greeny12
4. Dyer3200

FIFTY

Sorry I missed Paul's post I have had this in my diary for a while

1. Panicracing
2. DPS20K
3. greeny12
4. Dyer3200
5. BruceyBonus
6. FernandoIsFasterThanYou

Panicracing

We got tickets in post today. Other half see we got to be parked between 7-9am. Means leaving at 6 and she's not a morning person. Ended up booking hotel for Saturday 10 miles from Brands.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

mikem

We are also going to drop out. We are planning to drive down to Italy in the summer so we have decided to take it for a test run up to Newby
Hall to see if shows up any likely problems.

FIFTY

We got tickets in post today. Other half see we got to be parked between 7-9am. Means leaving at 6 and she's not a morning person. Ended up booking hotel for Saturday 10 miles from Brands.

Do I have to order tickets online or can I get them on the day?

DPS20K

Anybody else got their tickets? Mine haven't arrived yet.