BEWARE - KJB Parts

conaero

Forum Owner
I have getting more and more PM's from SM members with tales of woe and missing parcels from KJB/Bart.

koen2224v

Its my opinion that if you have a problem with me or someone else you complain to me in on the phone or by mail!!from the 1500 custumors i have with mabey 20 a problem!And if you dont trust it.dont do!

conaero

Forum Owner
Its my opinion that if you have a problem with me or someone else you complain to me in on the phone or by mail!!from the 1500 custumors i have with mabey 20 a problem!And if you dont trust it.dont do!

I have no problem with you, this forum is here to highlight and protect members from Maserati related issues. So far I have only received complaints about your company. I am happy to hear positive reviews from members too, please PM me. Only long standing members and not newbies joining up in the past couple of days will be reported here by me.

spkennyuk

The original poster tried to contact you by email and says he spoke to you on the phone as well. If thats true and you have not said it isnt then how can you possibly say with any credability to complain to you if there is a problem ?

You have the opportunity to resolve the original posters issues so why not take it now and put the situation right ?

Food for thought.

koen2224v

The original poster tried to contact you by email and says he spoke to you on the phone as well. If thats true and you have not said it isnt then how can you possibly say with any credability to complain to you if there is a problem ?

You have the opportunity to resolve the original posters issues so why not take it now and put the situation right ?

Food for thought.

already send a mail

koen2224v

Beware , don't beware, beware!

Nothing else too do!I send you many emails but you think its funny! BEWARE NOT BEWARE,BEWARE if i talk about steeling 1200 euro from 2 off your members your not home,and cant put there names on your forum.

conaero

Forum Owner
Koen2224v has just informed me via email that he's blocking all SportsMaserati members from buying from him.

At last count that's 4,794 global members.

Clever boy!

Thread closed.

conaero

Forum Owner
Thread reopened!

I am still receiving many private mails from disgruntled customers of Koen Bart of KJP Parts in the Netherlands.

They all are along the same lines, find the part with him, pay the money then hear nothing.

One SM member and customer from KJP Parts had success in getting his money back by posting on his Facebook page, I urge you keep it civil and only post this link to assist others.

https://www.facebook.com/Kjb-Parts-1739226949631542/

From a SM point of view, I still urge you to use caution when considering using KJP Parts in Netherlands and Keon Bart.

qpv8evo

I am also having similar problems with KJB, I'm currently 125 euros out of pocket with little hope of getting my money back, when I first used him he was very efficient but has been anything but this time. Despite him telling me that the parcel had been sent I still have not received any goods nor been refunded. It is very difficult to get him to respond to messages despite the fact that he has plenty of time to keep posting on his FB page. I would imagine he is having financial difficulties but there is no excuse for lack of correspondence.

Arrakis

Hi qpv8evo,

I had the same issue. Finally left a public message on his FB Page. That helped.

Good luck!

Ronny