The night before Le Mans

rockits

How close is Giallo ??

Edit - Just looked - I will be going other side of London !!!
Not sure if it is any use Dave but your welcome to leave your car at mine for a week if that helped. Don't mind dropping you somewhere.

No idea where you are meeting or trying to get to as I could be suggesting something useless but the offer is there if it helps.

D Walker

Thanks Dean,
But it's initially Horndean Premier inn on the Monday night!!

Could maybe pop in for a brew again tho'

rockits

Just picked up my SL from PCS in Horndean the other week funnily enough.

Are you passing through past me then? Your always welcome to pop in for a brew.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Even Damo won't go the full Damo on Monday or Tuesday.

My standard Linda Blair day is Wednesday - you have been warned! Clogs will be worn!

Perhaps a demi-Damo. You're right that the swivelly head and projectile stuff should wait. A chap can't let loose all his party tricks in one night. Or, for that matter, all his dinner.

conaero

Forum Owner
Some of us are made of sterner stuff!

How many miles will we be driving on Tuesday anyway? 10 to the ferry a few hours on the ferry and then where?

We get off the ferry then it's 20 mins/10 miles to lunch then it's a 2hr/100 mile blast to Fougeres.

Day 2 is about the same, day 3 is 30 mins/20 miles to the gite.

The home run is 3hrs/200 miles and about 100 miles fecking about round Le Mans.

Total mileage for this year will be about 500, half what it usually is.

Look out for the condensed itinerary in electronic form in your email tonight a full 12pp printed version along with your tickets will be handed out on the day.

D Walker

Just picked up my SL from PCS in Horndean the other week funnily enough.

Are you passing through past me then? Your always welcome to pop in for a brew.

I am coming that way then going West around M25 so wont be too far out of my way really. Will see if I still have your no and drop a text. Would be before mid day so would be ready for a good cup of Yorkshire Tea!!!

conaero

Forum Owner
Any spare places yet? :D

No not yet I recon they might all turn up this year.

If you want to take a passenger seat for the ferry, you can buy your entrance ticket on the door, there is room at Le Bois and one space at Guys and I recon we can squeeze one more in at the hotels.

If you want to go call me and I'll run you through the options.

rockits

I am coming that way then going West around M25 so wont be too far out of my way really. Will see if I still have your no and drop a text. Would be before mid day so would be ready for a good cup of Yorkshire Tea!!!
I'll get the pot warm & ready on Monday then

Potenza3200

It's a tad 'last minute' but will anyone be coming past oxford on their way down to portsmouth on monday? Just to save me getting the train as i have a fear of public transport :)